WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Part 4

You got a point. Does the captain even know how to use a compass? *wacko*

But this is much more fun to watch:

You have a point too.

You got a point. Does the captain even know how to use a compass? *wacko*

*whispers*

I doubt it. As for a sextant.... :-D

Sure; there's the one on top, forward of the stack. How's this?

1339484538_0cec8899c7_o.jpg

Wheeeee!!! What fun! :-X :-X

That was fun! Everyone should try it! It's scarier than that silly Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland :-| Gopher, remember that crew member we had who was obsessed that ride? You certainly introduced him to the shit-kickers! :-D :-D :-D That was the best day of my life...may he rest in peace *sad*

BTW, I'm no gravity expert, but wouldn't some form of identification have fallen out of his pockets by now? *sweet*

*SPIT* oooohh my knees..

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! How am I supposed to talk with a fish in my mouth! >:-( That crazy luger-guy put I fish in me mouth! You do know you don't have the right to do this?!

Oooww... Perhaps I should start talking... Yes... Not long ago, when I was stilled locked up in that friggin' container, I heard a man talking to someone else... One of them said things like: Please don't hurt me or the crew!!

After that I heard those noises... Like something was... eaten :-X I heard nothing more..

Speaking about eating, I'm getting hungry! Can't you see my face is all peachy?!

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! How am I supposed to talk with a fish in my mouth! >:-( That crazy luger-guy put I fish in me mouth! You do know you don't have the right to do this?!

:-D :-D :-D Don't have the right? You don't exist! We can, and will, do what ever we want with you!

We don't have the right to do this? And you have the right to stow aboard my ship? You better give me a better story that a man-eating monster. That's not what I asked.

What is your name? Where are you from? Why did you stow away aboard my ship? How do I know you didn't kill Stinky? Nerd-o and Columbo had skeleton keys. You think I trust either one of them enough to not be in cahoots with you?

Yes, your face is very peach. All the yellow has drained out, but you can survive for a long time after peach. We'll let you know if you start to turn purple. Gopher, you may have another go with your boots, or that wrench, your choice. >:-)

Blood flowing to the head, yeah right. I played on the top mast for a bit and I...ooh, I'm getting a little woozy...maybe it was playing on the mast...I think I may pass out for eight hours...interrogate the stowaway for me if I pass out before he starts talking.

Yup! I'm definitely going to drop here. It's all the 80's music, booze and hanging upside down! Otto, Gopher, do whatever you please to get the info...

*clunk* *sad* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *fart* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*Cap'n sums up the exciting events for Mike*

Mike, which container is this secret cargo supposed to be in?

Can I string him up as well Capt'n? *sweet*

Hey! No stringing! >:-( Who's got the power here?? Me, I tell ya!! >:-( Bad things lurk in the containers.. *skull*

Hey! No stringing! >:-( Who's got the power here?? Me, I tell ya!! >:-( Bad things lurk in the containers.. *skull*

No you don't. At sea the Capt'n is god, and my god has spoken. It's stringing time! :-D Next time show more respect. >:-(

You have no respect for the dead and no respect for us by not telling us what we're dealing with. Gopher, Otto, have at him.

We're getting to the bottom of this and anyone who impedes our investigation will find themselves hanging from the nav mast!

From where does ye herald, ye scurvy swine? Boardin

You have no respect for the dead and no respect for us by not telling us what we're dealing with. Gopher, Otto, have at him.

Ich gonna string you up. Resist and I'll shoot your knees *skull*

* takes rope and strings Mike up while keeping his luger pointed at his head *

Now, tell us which container has the secret cargo !!!

Edited by Bonaparte

Ich gonna string you up. Resist and I'll shoot your knees *skull*

* takes rope and strings Mike up while keeping his luger pointed at his head *

Now, tell us which container has the secret cargo !!!

I.. I don't know, goddamnit!! *sing* I don't know it, ok? :'-(

Ask the fleshie guy!! >:-(

Follow the cluess......

We don't have the right to do this? And you have the right to stow aboard my ship? You better give me a better story that a man-eating monster. That's not what I asked.

Mmmmh, you do have a point there, but you still do not have the right to torture me!! >:-( Wich you are doing in a matter of speaking.

Easy, easy, I'm not trying to kill you!! I just want to see the world now I'm still young! I don't have enough money to pay the trip to Europe myself.. :'-( By the way, my name is Stan, and could you please get me off this pole?! I'm not trying to hurt you at all! As for the man-eating monster issue, I could have some information that might interest you..

Get me off the mast and I shall tell you everything. Perhaps some food would help me to talk too...

Edited by Mr Tiber

By the way, my name is Stan, ...

Hey, aren't you that guy who drove himself of a bridge with his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk of the car?

There was no need for that man, in the end that singer answered your letters.

You must have somehow survived and now you want to escape punishment by going to Europe ...

I could be wrong though...

Edited by Bonaparte

Whaaat?? Where the hell are you talking about man?? You've had too much alcohol?

Ain't you the guy from the pier?? Ehh, Otto von Klinkerhoffen, Otto Flick, Otto Gruber... AH! Now I remember again! Otto von Beckenbauer! I think I'm gonna call you Becky.. Don't you remember we had a nice chat about preparing chicken with tequila?

Edited by Mr Tiber