Vader

Guidelines/Membes and Ranks of the Tie Army

Ok guys we need to tighten up on the reading of the tie thread, today i noticed that it was reported that my SSD was destroyed, yet my character was stood along with another member on that ship the last time i posted.

Its not a big deal as i understand things can be missed, its just a heads up to all.

Also some members of the Empire need to follow the reporting chain of command abit more.

Opps :-$ Sorry Vader, the post shall be edited immediately, I must have missed your other post

P

I would just like to ask all Imperials not to say they've found any 'Rebels' on whatever-Planet or attacking whatever-ship. It's rather frustrating to have to actually resolve that. So if any Rebel (EuroBricks Member) says where they are, that's where they are, and thus where the Rebellion has presence. And no Rebels that are not controlled by members of EuroBricks are in existence, only members and their units exist.

Thank you :-) .

I would just like to ask all Imperials not to say they've found any 'Rebels' on whatever-Planet or attacking whatever-ship. It's rather frustrating to have to actually resolve that. So if any Rebel (EuroBricks Member) says where they are, that's where they are, and thus where the Rebellion has presence. And no Rebels that are not controlled by members of EuroBricks are in existence, only members and their units exist.

Thank you :-) .

:-$ Thanks for the clarification. I will try to adhere to this advice in the future.

i regret to say i will be temporarily leaving the tie army. i hope i will be back soon. on that topic, i will not be on eurobricks at all for a while. :'-(

jifel

We'll be missin' ya!

STAT UPDATES:

Name: Kyp "Veers" Tyro

Faction: Rebel Alliance

Class: Smuggler

Ship: None; Ship destroyed

Weapons: Wester 28C Prototype Balster (other weapons lost with ship)

Homeworld: Bespin

Edited by Lt. Veers

I backed out of the empire yesterday, and in my post I didn't say where I was. In a post, an Imperial claimed to have stunned me even whan they didn't know where I was. I thought I saw a post that said it wasn't aload to do that, am I right?

I backed out of the empire yesterday, and in my post I didn't say where I was. In a post, an Imperial claimed to have stunned me even whan they didn't know where I was. I thought I saw a post that said it wasn't aload to do that, am I right?

Well, an intresting situation. The is a no member kill rule, but I don't think it applies to stunning, BUT, still, another member shouldn't be able to say where another is.

Well, an intresting situation. The is a no member kill rule, but I don't think it applies to stunning, BUT, still, another member shouldn't be able to say where another is.

I wasn't talking about that, I was saying that as you say another member shouldn't be able to know where someone is...

I wasn't talking about that, I was saying that as you say another member shouldn't be able to know where someone is...

Ah, okay. But yeah, they really shouldn't know where you are.

May i join ?

Anyone can.

Is it like a roleplay

Well, I guess it is. Depends on your definition.

But before you join, you have to specify if you're a Rebel (yay! *sweet* ) or an Imperial (Boo! >:-( ).

Hee hee hee... Okay, this could be interesting... X-D

EDIT:Do I post here about what faction I want to be? If so the it's Imperial for me...

Edited by Inertia

Basically it's like a "first-person RPG". Read the last couple of pages and you'll see what I mean. If you're an Imperial, you'll be put in the chain of command, starting out at the bottom. If you're a rebel, then I think you... let's say... get treated better :-P

But being in the Empire has it's benefits too, like pie! ;-)

Oh, and to all members of the Empire: sorry for calling you incompetent buffoons :-$ :-D

TK

Basically it's like a "first-person RPG". Read the last couple of pages and you'll see what I mean. If you're an Imperial, you'll be put in the chain of command, starting out at the bottom. If you're a rebel, then I think you... let's say... get treated better :-P

But being in the Empire has it's benefits too, like pie! ;-)

Oh, and to all members of the Empire: sorry for calling you incompetent buffoons :-$ :-D

TK

8-

Hmmm... I think I get it, So we report for duty and then wait for orders?

Anyway, I posted, tell me if it's wrong. :-$

Hello! I would like to join the imperial army as a standard clone trooper who has not yet recieved stormtrooper armour. thanks. :-)

Hello! I would like to join the imperial army as a standard clone trooper who has not yet recieved stormtrooper armour. thanks. :-)

Thank the maker, a new trooper :'-) . You will have to post in the TIE army forum itself. Since Admiral The Kid is sidelined at the moment, I would suggest reporting in to General Case Windu. Being your a "grunt", it's more approrprate anyway and you will fit right in. If not, I am Commander Jax, of the 501st "Shadow Fist". If you would like to be a shadow commando, and its ok with the others, I'll take ya in. In any case, welcome aboard goggleson!