Vader

Guidelines/Membes and Ranks of the Tie Army

Okay, I'm rejoining the rebellion as a Completely difforent player. That is, if the leader of the rebellion permits it.

Edit: some backround:

I'm and ex-wanna be bounty hunter who had come from Alderaan, and left when he was only 14 with a transport to an unknown destination. I arrived at Bespin at about the time the battle of Kashyyyk in the Clone Wars. On Bespin, me and my freind Ailyn were sepporated from our friends and got hopelessly lost, as time went by we met a Bounty Hunter who promissed to show us his profession, and we were rushed to his base on Coruscant, were we spent much of our next 2 years. On a short trip to Tatooine, we met up with an old friend who had joined up with the Imperials as a pilot. He told me that my mother, still on Alderaan had been killed in an Imperial raud on a Jedi safe house. And now he and Ailyn are joining the rebellion because of it.

Edit2: I'm going to be a better poster this time, most of the stress is not there anymore, so hopefully it will help.

Edited by ZoL

Er... do I actually have a team any more? I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be in control of specifically...

TK

Er... do I actually have a team any more? I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be in control of specifically...

TK

Hmmm let all your troops die huh?? :tongue:

Ok i too have lost count so Jax and Casewindu can you post who your leading.

TK i'm sure we can find you a few troops, Anyone who wants to join now would be a great starting point.

Hmmm let all your troops die huh?? :tongue:

Not my fault if they can't tell one end of their megaphone rifle from the other. :look:

TK

I'm just wondering if I am allowed to be a double agent? I have sizable Lego armies for both the empire and rebellion, and I can't choose!

It would be easier if you were to pick one side, however if you feel you can play a double agent then i have no objection.

Oh and on another note:

tie_offer.jpg

It would be easier if you were to pick one side, however if you feel you can play a double agent then i have no objection.

Oh and on another note:

tie_offer.jpg

join.jpg

Ok guys well i have decided to leave the Tie Army thread, this is for reasons i dont wish to go into right now.

So thanks to all who have helped out in the thread, it wouldnt of been what it is without you. :classic:

Lord :vader: Off!

Edited by Vader

Yes indeed !! Its one of my LAST post on this site (more explenations later on).

That thread was fun indeed !! So tks again guys and I bid you adieu !! (and for those who want to chat, there is always msn :wink: )

GM :yoda: OFF

My leaving is by pure coincidence in being this close to Vader's and Yoda's leaving!

Crap. Anyone have the feeling that the teacher's leaving the room?

How are we going to run the thread without Vader leading? We've lost two critical members in a week! Hmm, maybe we can scam someone into joining, and if not we can throw some TIEs at them!

Imperialscouts: I think you've done a good job 'leading' the Rebels, good luck in the wide galaxy ahead of you. Think...retirement on lovely Alderaan, for a short time, anyway.

Vader: You've ran the Empire well, you really managed to act out...yourself(?)...well, and I hope you'll stop by EB every once in a while for some choking... :classic:

mando_helmet_viking_2.png

Crap. Anyone have the feeling that the teacher's leaving the room?

How are we going to run the thread without Vader leading? We've lost two critical members in a week! Hmm, maybe we can scam someone into joining, and if not we can throw some TIEs at them!

Imperialscouts: I think you've done a good job 'leading' the Rebels, good luck in the wide galaxy ahead of you. Think...retirement on lovely Alderaan, for a short time, anyway.

Yeah, it's been great. Thanks for the comment :blush: . Though, I feel that maybe someone else should have a go at the leading position of the Rebellion. It's been a tough job doing it all, and getting tired. I'm sure the Rebellion will go into good hands! I'll miss you all :cry_happy::cry_sad: !

I never commented on it, but great Mandalorian helmet :tongue:

Vader has asked for this to be closed. Since it was his last request I tend to think we should do it, but I wasn't sure if he was only saying that as he was unsure if someone could put in the same commitment.

Vader; I'd really appreciate it if you could clarify this.

Yeah, it's been great. Thanks for the comment :blush: . Though, I feel that maybe someone else should have a go at the leading position of the Rebellion. It's been a tough job doing it all, and getting tired. I'm sure the Rebellion will go into good hands! I'll miss you all :cry_happy::cry_sad: !

I never commented on it, but great Mandalorian helmet :tongue:

Now now, you'll still be around the forum, just a click away, you know. :wink:

Thanks! Now for the next step, try to make a life-size one. :look:

Vader has asked for this to be closed. Since it was his last request I tend to think we should do it, but I wasn't sure if he was only saying that as he was unsure if someone could put in the same commitment.

Thats...I'm tempted to say we can do it, but I see his point. We do have good posters here; they know what to post, and if they don't, their fellow posters usually stop them, but he's right- It'd really just be running on trusting the members to check each other, and it is a lot of work running the thread (see IS's post), and we really can't ask an admin to step out of their way to police the thread for us.

But, I do think we should try to figure it out first. If not... :cry_sad:

Hmmm... In light of this situation, I feel it best to hold out until my friends, Vader and Xwingyoda, decided which and to what capacity they feel they would like to interact not only within this thread but on this site. I do sincerely wish them the best, as they are fellow souls to the heart in Lego wise that is. To my fellow Imperial brothers TK and Case, as of this moment, I am proposing we close the TIE army thread until we receive a clear blessing from our friends. This is totally with respect to our fellow rebel cohorts as well.

Imperial Scouts, I hope you the best as well. No hard feelings?

Major General Jax off!

Hmmm... In light of this situation, I feel it best to hold out until my friends, Vader and Xwingyoda, decided which and to what capacity they feel they would like to interact not only within this thread but on this site. I do sincerely wish them the best, as they are fellow souls to the heart in Lego wise that is. To my fellow Imperial brothers TK and Case, as of this moment, I am proposing we close the TIE army thread until we receive a clear blessing from our friends. This is totally with respect to our fellow rebel cohorts as well.

Imperial Scouts, I hope you the best as well. No hard feelings?

Major General Jax off!

None at all! It was all fun and games!

Though, I do agree, it might be time for the TIE army to close. But that would also force the change of name of this sub-forum!

EDIT: I posted a last comment, suggesting my destiny in the future as a retiree on Alderaan for the next twenty years or so :tongue: .

OK. Well I'll give everyone a day from now to make final posts and then I will close it as Vader asked.

ImperialScouts; I have a baaad feeling about Alderaan. :wink:

ImperialScouts; I have a baaad feeling about Alderaan. :wink:

Why would inquire such feeling :look: ?

AlderaanBlast-2.jpg

( :grin: )

Though, I do agree, it might be time for the TIE army to close. But that would also force the change of name of this sub-forum!
OK. Well I'll give everyone a day from now to make final posts and then I will close it as Vader asked.

Would it be possible to start up a new thread, sometime in the future? The TIE thread is too good to be gone forever... :cry_sad:

vader and yoda are never going to post on this site again? :cry_sad: i think i might cry...

good luck to all of you who are in the TIE army game!

*sob*

Would it be possible to start up a new thread, sometime in the future? The TIE thread is too good to be gone forever... :cry_sad:

I can't see any reason why not. I'll leave this open so you guys can discuss it.

I started reading this thread a bit, it does seem a shame that it will close :cry_sad: (though I haven't posted in it). As for another thread JimButcher's Starwars Comic Game might suffice for a while :look: .