TheBrickPal

Mixels 2016 Discussion

Augh! They're all so fantastic! Mysto is easily my favorite of the wave. Heck, maybe my favorite of the line. Absolutely loving the facial hair and hat.

Still love how Sweepz is a rat. That's cute. And "Myke." Love that name.

So, do we know which ones come with Nixels? I feel like I ask this all the time, but it determines the order I purchase the figures.

So, do we know which ones come with Nixels? I feel like I ask this all the time, but it determines the order I purchase the figures.

I believe Gobbol (one with dirt stains), Cobrax (one with ninja mask) and Camsta (one with nerd glasses) do.

Mysto seems to have a joint piece on his cap. You can strike some nice poses with it!

I'm pretty sure it's on a hinge rather than a joint.

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Dang it TLG, I started buying Mixels to get parts for MOCs, but once I put them together they're too cute to disassemble. This is clearly a plot to get me to buy two of each. :hmpf_bad:

I keep considering getting into Mixels, cause they're so cute, but I know I'll end up all in and want two of each so I could have the three mixels and a the max displayed side by side, and my wallet can't handle that :laugh:

Bought Tuth and Skrubz. Now I like Tuth less and Skrubz more. And - what is in the Skrubz's hands? It looks like doors, but they can't close.

Sorry for double post.

It's a very nice thing that ALL Pyratez come with gold tiles that you hide somwhere in their bodies!

You can see it here in the Squirell stampede review:

My local Toys 'R Us got series 8 in and I picked up all of the Pyrratz. They're all clever builds and have some of the most unusual part use I've seen so far in Mixels.

Ultimately though, the best part is the Nixel with the eye patch. :laugh:

I really like the looks of the individual Mixels, mixes & maxes. Sweepz is the most interesting set to me because of the the green sweeper pieces & i think the Nindja Max is the best looking combiner.

I bought Tuth for a friend who still, after several months, has it as his Skype avatar.

It's probably the most beautiful thing TLG has ever produced.

I bought Tuth for a friend who still, after several months, has it as his Skype avatar.

It's probably the most beautiful thing TLG has ever produced.

I approve this hyperbole.

They all seem to be sold out on S@H, they don't appear under Themes. Just when I wanted to buy them...

Even if S@H is sold out, my local TRU still has armloads of Series 8 Mixels in stock. Brick and mortar may be the way to go.

Mixels series 8 is back for sale on shop @ home. Hurry and get them before they sell out again. I just placed my order.

I keep seeing people say Wave 9 is the last wave and that Mixels is done.

Does anyone know if it is?