TheBrickPal

Mixels 2016 Discussion

Multi limbed max, almost called that for the mixies. Plus the MCPD pretty much is a police themed munchos max

Ha, perfect that he's in the medical tribe! Will they actually give the fireman Nixel trans-orange "ears"?

Probably. It's not a new part in that color.

I love that new injured Nixel. I hope he comes with the giant tooth, that's my favorite of the wave.

From the looks of it. I seems those new Nixels come with the Fire Hydrant Mixel. The Treasure Crab Mixel and the Dentist Chair Mixel. Which coincidentally are the 3 Mixels of series 8 that I'll be getting.

I'm still hoping that Major Nixel appears in series 7 or 9

Those themed Nixels are adorable. Since that one bandaged Nixel is presumably being helped at the hospital, I wonder how antagonistic the Nixels will remain in the upcoming episodes?

It looks like Series 7 is gonna kick off the themed Nixels, actually! That star-struck one is meant for the Mixies, while Busto's Nixel comes with the crowbar, rather than Busto himself.

One of my close friends has had that tooth Mixel as his skype avatar since the first pictures came... Now I'll always associate it with that guy, which is quite scary. So, my first reaction to the poster was that what the hey, what on earth is he doing in that poster...

The series 8 is fantastic. The teeth guy and the pirates especially. I just wish they would sell them on my hometown. But they are store exclusives in Finland to particular corporation that has no stores anywhere near.

Those themed Nixels are adorable. Since that one bandaged Nixel is presumably being helped at the hospital, I wonder how antagonistic the Nixels will remain in the upcoming episodes?

Well considering we have a pyromaniac and a one eyed thief. I'd say still rather antagonist, but maybe there will be some 'civilian' nixels

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I think I want to get into Mixels, but I don't know which one to get. I like the concept and they're cute, but I'm wondering, what is the general consensus for which Mixels (or Nixels) to get? Help would be appreciated, so thank you! :)

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I think I want to get into Mixels, but I don't know which one to get. I like the concept and they're cute, but I'm wondering, what is the general consensus for which Mixels (or Nixels) to get? Help would be appreciated, so thank you! :)

Any and all? The whole point of the series is mixing anything with any other. Only ones you have to get are the ones you want, lest of course you want to get a max, then it's the whole tribe

The new Mixies have some great parts and a large amount of parts from the look of it, but really, my advice is to buy whatever color you use or like the most. Whichever you get will have great parts and be fun to mess around with

Are these out yet, I haven't seen them anywhere in the UK.

Nope, February 1st is the official release date. I think next week the sets should start to appear in the US early at places like Target, though!

I knew the Medivals would have a dragon-like combiner, although it actually looks more like a wyvern judging from that picture, although I do see some seemingly unused balljoints in there. The rest are as awesome as expected.

Yes, definitely only two legs.

Apologies on the double post, but this is just...really riling me up...

So, London Toy Fair started today. NO Mixels. NOTHING. AT ALL.

This REALLY doesn't seem like LEGO to do something like this...especially when we DO know that at least S7 and S8 are here...

Apologies on the double post, but this is just...really riling me up...

So, London Toy Fair started today. NO Mixels. NOTHING. AT ALL.

This REALLY doesn't seem like LEGO to do something like this...especially when we DO know that at least S7 and S8 are here...

It's possible that maybe since London Toy Fair and Nuremberg Toy Fair are the same week this year, Lego had to divide some of the themes between the two if they couldn't have two sets of each ready in time. Which isn't to say that's necessarily the case, but I'd wait until Nuremberg starts in the middle of the week before jumping to any conclusions...