TheBrickPal

Mixels 2016 Discussion

True, but isn't "Mixopolis City" a bit redundant? Given the name of the Mixel Moon, I'm guessing the city is just Mixel City.

Should I remove the official images from the first post, due to LEGO's disapproval of them? Or does the lack of watermarks make them safe for keeping them on there?

Edited by Puffle Pal26

True, but isn't "Mixopolis City" a bit redundant? Given the name of the Mixel Moon, I'm guessing the city is just Mixel City.

Not really. It's the City Police Department of Mixopolis.

So awesome! I am excited of this series!

Should I remove the official images from the first post, due to LEGO's disapproval of them? Or does the lack of watermarks make them safe for keeping them on there?

The Mixels Wiki YouTube channel got a copyright strike because of them... but others haven't...

Yep, I would certainly know about that; I was one of the owners of the channel!

And unless somebody from LEGO or a moderator says something, I'm not going to remove the images from here.

I had been um-ing are ah-ing recently about whether to sell my mixes collection... until I saw these new series, I particularly love tapsy and trumpsey.

We've already seen official images, but they weren't released officially. It's likely that they'll show up soon for the public.

Are you saying there are already rumors for Series 9?

You're surprised? They always announced them in groups of 3. First 1-3 then 4-6

I saw them when the cache leaked the pics. But LEGO hasn't officially shown off the two series in full, so I'm surprised that there's apparently Series 9 info out there.

Does anyone have more info on the rumored "computer" Mixels? :grin:

That sounds great! all motherboards, chips and circuitry :wub:

Chances are (if true) we will get a screen/monitor, similar to Busto, a computer tower, with its mouth like a disk slot and either a mouse or computer chip

I knew the Medivals would have a dragon-like combiner, although it actually looks more like a wyvern judging from that picture, although I do see some seemingly unused balljoints in there. The rest are as awesome as expected.