Paul B Technic

LEGO Technic related clothing and accessories

Busterhaus, Paul (crowkillers) didn't start the topic the other Paul "B" did. I simply stated I seen Paul (crowkillers) wearing his own merch.... he isn't here to get rich, he looks to be assisting and suprised at the replies.

Edited by 750ACE

Busterhaus, Paul (crowkillers) didn't start the topic the other Paul "B" did. I simply stated I seen Paul (crowkillers) wearing his own merch.... he isn't here to get rich, he looks to be assisting and suprised at the replies.

Yes, I know they are both named Paul. I was writing to Crowkillers. Sorry for the confusion.

I know he's not in it for the money (and have said as much in my last post), I'm just suggesting a less expensive source to him.

Edited by BusterHaus

I know Paul personally and can guarantee this is NOT him trying to make money. It's an offer to the community to get aw Technic merch......

Yes, I know they are both named Paul. I was writing to Crowkillers. Sorry for the confusion.

I know he's not in it for the money (and have said as much in my last post), I'm just suggesting a less expensive source to him.

I am not doing anything to get rich from.. I am only offering to get the hats for people for exacty what it will cost me... I honestly don't even have to go out of my way to do anything for any of you, I am only offering this because people seemed interseted in getting some Technic related clothing.. If I wanted to make money, I would have started my own thread years ago when I started creating my own custom stuff...

Your source doesn't seem much cheaper than where I already have everything established at.. Depending on the discount, I might be able to get the hats at under $16 each...

Edited by Paul Boratko

Vistaprint's customer review for hats isn't very good at 2.7 out of 5 and they only offer 5 colors which to me seem uninteresting.. I'll stick with what has already worked well for me...

IIEj9MR.jpg

Edited by Paul Boratko

After reading my original message this morning, I can see how it could be misinterpreted despite my efforts to clarify it. I apologize that the message sounded as it did, it was not my intention to insult anyone.

Crowkillers, you are being generous with your time, and it is your call who you want to use as a supplier. As I have stated twice now, it never crossed my mind your motivation was financial - selling 10 or 20 caps is hardly a way to make a ton of money.

YES! Count me in. Also, wouldn't mind some of the shirts, though it would probably blow the anonymity of my lego love that I desperately clutch to with "normal" people.

Here are the different colored hats that I can get.. Like I said, the embroidery is going to have to be black becauase that is the style that I already have prepaid for..

TrlqLfK.jpg

I just read this thread this morning. Hearing alot of chatter about hats..... but not shirts. I saw the pics that crowkillers made with renderings on them...... are they still available? I would be interested in buying several of the shirts not hats.....