Paul B Technic

LEGO Technic related clothing and accessories

We all love LEGO Technic, I want to share this with other people. Has anybody had any luck finding "LEGO Technic" related clothing and other accessories for sale? I can find a lot of " general" LEGO type clothing and accessories but most of this is related to general LEGO, not Technic. Any ideas?

Crowkillers has his MOC cut away CAD pictures printed on shirts. Pretty sure I seen in one of his videos :)

I have a t-shirt with a rendering of Crowkillers transmission on it. Blakbird did the rendering. Bought the shirt at a convention.

Hmm, maybe we need to open a Technic themed Etsy shop? :tongue: Anyway, I have found some baseball caps that are Technic related on Bricklink. They are rather rare, but not that expensive.

I Like the idea. I just bought the Technic shirt form Brick shirts.

I make my own t shirts, all you need to do is get transfer paper suited to the colour of t shirt (whether it is dark or light) print out an image, cut it out and iron it on

I have a skate board with the technic label on the front and roboriders image in the back although i can't skate.

I've been told you could get it for free when you purchased some roborider sets back in 2000.

I got it second handed last year.

EDIT:

Is there someone with more info on this?

Edited by tibivi

I would totally wear Technic-related shirts, if I could find a cheap shop that sell some. Any in Europe? :)

I have about a dozen different Technic shirts, most made by Bob at Brickshirts. I don't see most of them listed at his website. You might try emailing him and asking him about them.

Crowkillers made some cool shirts of his Vampire once and it was one of my favorites until I spilled battery acid on it and now it is full of holes. :angry:

I make my own t shirts, all you need to do is get transfer paper suited to the colour of t shirt (whether it is dark or light) print out an image, cut it out and iron it on

I have some of that inkjet transfer paper. It's pretty easy except ironing on straight. :classic: I also have an embroidery machine. I probably should learn how to use it.

Is that crowkillers? *oh2* Very cool to put a face to the man who pretty much invented the modern Lego supercar... Also, cool shirt, :tongue:

Thanks for all the replies :)

I am going to get some custom items (Tshirt, cap, mug, business cards) made with my blog logo as a start and keep an eye out for any other items that I can find

It's pretty awesome that someone started a thread about this.. I wanted to start one before, but I didn't know how much interest it would have.. These are some shirts that I have done over the last couple years...

Top picture is the back and bottom is the front.. Also if anyone is interested in a Technic hat(like the one meatman posted above), let me know.. Maybe if we can get like 10 or more people to go in, I can order a bunch and ship them out...

shirt1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

shirt7.jpg

shirt8.jpg

Is that crowkillers? *oh2* Very cool to put a face to the man who pretty much invented the modern Lego supercar... Also, cool shirt, :tongue:

That is me... :thumbup:

Thanks for all the replies :)

I am going to get some custom items (Tshirt, cap, mug, business cards) made with my blog logo as a start and keep an eye out for any other items that I can find

I use Zazzle... They always run specials for discounts..

Also if anyone is interested in a Technic hat(like the one meatman posted above), let me know.. Maybe if we can get like 10 or more people to go in, I can order a bunch and ship them out...

Sign me up for a couple hats Paul. Those are really cool

I would love to get a hat like that :thumbup: :thumbup: So long as it has size adjustment.. Those one size fits all flexifit hats dont match my pin head :laugh: :laugh:

I would love to get a hat like that :thumbup: :thumbup: So long as it has size adjustment.. Those one size fits all flexifit hats dont match my pin head :laugh: :laugh:

I think the hats were like $20(USD) It will probably cost between $12 and $15 to ship it over your way...

They are embroidered and adjustable.. The quaility is very good...

They usually take a week to get after I place the order.. I already paid their fee for the black TECHNIC embroidery logo, so I can now order as many as I want without having to pay it again..

At that price you could count me in for a hat Paul. I assume shipping will be a little cheaper to the UK (than to Oz) but even if it wasn't I'd put up the money for one.

I think the hats were like $20(USD) It will probably cost between $12 and $15 to ship it over your way...

Sounds good :thumbup:

Is everyone cool with the orange with black embroidery..? In order to change the embroidery color, I have to submit a new picture of the colored font which will require a new fee... And of the limited colors they have for hats, I think the orange looks the best, plus orange is kind of the Technic signature color.. Lego's side panels(showing functiions) on their boxes are usually Orange...

Sounds good :thumbup:

I've shipped A LOT of items your way in the past.. :wink:

I'll wait until next week and see how many more people would like to get a hat and then order them probably Wednesday... Everyone that wants one, just shoot me a message with your email..

I already paid their fee for the black TECHNIC embroidery logo, so I can now order as many as I want without having to pay it again..

Did they give you a copy of the digitized embroidery file?

Did they give you a copy of the digitized embroidery file?

No. Basically you just submit a picture that you would like embroidered and pay a fee(I think is was like $10) and then you can use that same embroidery as much as you want.. Like right now I already have the hat design saved, so I can just go in and order as many as I want of that same item...

Edited by Paul Boratko

I don't wish to dismiss your offer, Paul (Crowkillers), but I checked vistaprint tonight and their price for a single embroidered cap was $18 plus $8 for shipping (Canadian dollars). There were discounts for higher quantities. The downside is that their cap colour selection is very limited and you need to provide your own artwork (not trivial for some people).

I doubt very much that you are doing this to get rich, I'm just suggesting another potential supplier you can use.

Edit: clarified the last sentence as it's causing some unintended consequences.

Edited by BusterHaus