Hello, again, everyone! Shortly after completing my Micro Jedi Temple, I have created a Micro Jabba's Palace! This one sits at 164 pieces.

mh61ko.png

Comments, criticisms, and etc. is allowed and encouraged. Please tell me what you think! Also, I request that this be indexed.

Nice micro design! You really captured the look of Jabba's palace at this scale, also landscaping around it is cool too!

Nice creation. But I'm just thinking about your username. Isn't that kind of impersonation (eventhough the iconic christopher is no longer with us)? Or somehow unethical? I consider it quite pert at very least...

Nicely done again, I'd say it's a bit better then the Jedi Temple at this scale.

I like it, But I think you should change the baseplate to a regular 16x16 plate.

Why a regular plate?

With a regular plate you can attach it to other plates. And it looks a bit smoother overall. If it were a normal plate you could attach it to a larger plate and build more around it.

This is gorgeous! I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it were an official model. (And yes, files or a parts list would be terrific if you ever have the time/inclination!)

I'm in the process of uploading my creations to Brickshelf, so LDD files and additional screenshots will be available soon!

Excellent! Looking forward to it!