Rick

2016 City Sets - Rumours and Discussion

A lot of sets was displayed at the usual City layout of the Legoworld Copenhagen. Not that much except the helicopter above that havent been revealed yet.

Then again im not following City to much so i could have overlooked something.

Ive taken a lot of pictures anyways, can someone hint towards what we know already of all sets so far for 2016 so i wont have to go through 46 pages here as the topic is seriously not up to date at post 1?

I might be able to spot some more new sets this way.

Ive also taken some pictures of the heli above. Could post some more if anyone should be interested.

25021995482_e720475e1b_z.jpg

24514960824_1ef2cfefe6_c.jpg

Edited by KlodsBrik

That heli looks cool but that thing will be expensive :look:

I calculate about €70-€80. For that price I prefer to buy the gas station and a city or speed champs vehicle set.

I'm starting to warm up to the Heli- it looks like it has room inside and I'm liking that balcony. Darn it, LEGO! :grin:

I'm starting to warm up to the Heli- it looks like it has room inside and I'm liking that balcony. Darn it, LEGO! :grin:

That balcony opening did it for me too.

I calculate about €70-€80. For that price I prefer to buy the gas station and a city or speed champs vehicle set.

I guesstimate it's €99, if it does include the extra 'lava-lorry'. The helicopter seems to have two detachable hulls (there's one on the heli and one in the corner of the display).

Here's a look at that small polybag Prison Island "Helicopter" set. It's really nothing interesting.

25223083855_92f4288c0d_z.jpg

Here's a look at that small polybag Prison Island "Helicopter" set. It's really nothing interesting.

Argh Another Poly I may have to import >< Ugh. It is miles better than the 30311 poly we got for Swamp Police. It actually comes with a cockpit assembly, and the officer comes in a full flight suit print not half a flight suit like the aforementioned 30311. Hmmm... but why did they call this a "helicopter?"

Edited by Rick
Please don't use quotes unnecessarily. It's hardly ever necessary to quote images.

"Helicopter" haha

Right? It feels like TLG is just copy - pasting names at this point. Like it's company policy to make [Police Theme Name] Helicopter regardless of what they design. I can't wait to see what they call a helicopter next year.

Where was it said to be $90?

I've heard $70.

Not saying this will end up being true because I feel like I remember them being wrong about something else recently, but Brickset has it listed as $90.