Rick

2016 City Sets - Rumours and Discussion

The rally car looks great, and I'm hoping the 1x1 round tiles on the front are printed (they'd be pretty frustrating as stickers).

They are, 1x1 rounds are never stickered.

That rall car look great!! Would buy it with he air ambulance and the garbage truck. Altough I would mod the truck because the cab is to low.

Thanks for adding the pics. 60113 rallye car and 60115 4x4 have some nice stickers and printed tiles which are great for moccing purposes. In spite of the unfavourable proportions (4 wide roof on a 6w+ vehicle, as usual) the rallye car has quite a nice look to it - reminds me of a Renault 5 turbo rallye car. Rims are nice, too, as already mentioned. Maybe this is something for the "City vehicles for grown-ups" series.

Does anyone know when the other city sets 16' will be released? I was wondering it will be on December 01. Why they didn't show the bigger sets yet?

Edited by jimmyfloyd

Does anyone know when the other city sets 16' will be released? I was wondering it will be on December 01. Why they didn't show the bigger sets yet?

The others are likely to been released in January 1 at next year, same like the other sets from different themes like Bionicle.

Garbage Truck has been spotted at LEGO Discovery Center at Grapevine Mills Mall in DFW.

GjAYz65.png

Edited by CM4Sci

They are, 1x1 rounds are never stickered.

although the pieces in question are printed I do want to point out that the Ferrari F40 had a sticker for the 1x1 round tile used on the steering wheel.

Garbage Truck has been spotted at LEGO Discovery Center at Grapevine Mills Mall in DFW.

<pic snipped>

All the small sets are on the Lego shop page with pictures

Edited by Clone OPatra
Please don't quote pictures

All the small sets are on the Lego shop page with pictures

Apparantly there is no separation of waste in Lego City... Glass, banana, Fish, metal cans....all in one large truck..... :sceptic:

Apparantly there is no separation of waste in Lego City... Glass, banana, Fish, metal cans....all in one large truck..... :sceptic:

Hey, it's all plastic. :wink:

...And banana and fish counts as a garbage instead of being eaten.

Hey, it's all plastic. :wink:

Haha...i was laughing out loud, when i read your reply!!!!!! I'm considering to set up a Lego recycling system... first i have to collect old Lego bricks...and then sort them out and make granulate of it....There must be thousands and thousands of tonnes of Lego in the world.. who knows how many bricks are floating around in our oceans....well, not my bricks... i carefully keep them in my attic, or at least inside the house..!!

Well... that garbage truck is nice but overall nothing for me in this wave. All the sets are kinda generic.

Hope the summer wave will bring something for me

Fire starter set.

ah indeed

it's in grey that I want them :(

(but right now one still has to buy that overpriced Portal set)

Well... that garbage truck is nice but overall nothing for me in this wave. All the sets are kinda generic.

Hope the summer wave will bring something for me

Agreed. Might pick up a few small prison island sets, but City's summer wave is always better than the same old Fire/Police winter wave.