Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Part 3

Thanks for the whiskey! It's nice to know that although we are supposed to be dry, we seem to have an endless supply.

And don't expect to hear from me for 8 hours while I go to the Muster Station and watch some Love Boat *wub*

Who's with me?

*Sneaks back from his cigarette break just in time to hear the Captain's last comments.*

Hey Jacked Up, I mean Jack Tupp, why are you burning my diary and exploding things?
Sorry Cap'n. I was just trying to find something for us to burn in order to keep warm. Do you have any suggestions? X-D

I like fish no matter what, although it would taste a little better cooked. Could we perhaps make some kind of camp fire and cook 'em over that?

In the meantime, I suggest a nice friendly game of cards. Five card stud, nothing wild. And the sky's the limit!

I say we play with two decks, just to make things more interesting!

I like fish no matter what, although it would taste a little better cooked. Could we perhaps make some kind of camp fire and cook 'em over that?
Sounds good! That will keep us warm too. We still need something to burn for our campfire though.
I say we play with two decks, just to make things more interesting!
Two decks? Ok, you play on the cargo deck, and I'll play on the engine deck! :-D Sorry, couldn't resist!

Sounds good! That will keep us warm too. We still need something to burn for our campfire though.

Perhaps those wooden chairs from the dining room? We wouldn't have anything to sit on, though.

Bbbrr it's freezing! I c-c-can I m-mop wh-when the d-deck turns icy?

*slips on frost from mop water*

Ow!

Why is everyone so cold? It's still Summer!
It probably still feels summery to you, Mr. North Atlantic Fisherman, but an icy deck means cold to us!

I'm still worried about our situation. I'd go and search for the log book myself, but that's not really any of my business on this ship. I'm just a simple mechanic and leave that kind of stuff up to officers like Mr. Doohan and the Captain.

I'm a simple man who enjoys simple pleasures. Who's going to help me raid the dining room for stuff to burn!!? X-D

I'm a simple man who enjoys simple pleasures. Who's going to help me raid the dining room for stuff to burn!!? X-D

I'm all for it, let's go!

I want to burn things! X-O Let's go!

I'm all for it, let's go!
I want to burn things! X-O Let's go!

Alright!

*Bennie, Stinky and Jack are rooting around in the dining room. Already several chairs have been reduced to matchwood and piled up ready for their campfire. Now they are investigating all the cupboards, closets, nooks and crannies in the room. Who knows what they might find...*

*Sniff sniff* Does anyone smell something fishy in here?

Why not... the ceiling and floor of the galley is made out of wood. Some even find it a bit too woody X-D

Lets take some wood from the floor and make a nice fire in here.

We can all sit around the fire and sing songs while I prepare dinner.

I'm sure Herrr cap'n knows some fire-songs :-D .

Galley1.jpg

Edited by Bonaparte

Thanks for the whiskey! It's nice to know that although we are supposed to be dry, we seem to have an endless supply.

Oh. :-$ I thought you said "guy" ship so I packed several cases. :-P

B-but, we're in the cold foggy stuff, and I have no sleeves! :'-(

:-P

Why not... the ceiling and floor of the galley is made out of wood. Some even find it a bit too woody X-D

Not me. I think it is very appropiate for a ship made of steel to have wooden beams. ;-)

I have news! I was sitting in my mini-theater and after 8 hours of trying to get the Love Boat to play I realized there's no power so I can't watch it. Sucks, doesn't it?

Then I smelled a fishy smell and heard that mysterious sloshing again! Then I realized I had swiped some of Otto's sushi from the kitchen and I was shaking the bottle of whiskey to see how much was left. So...I guess I really don't have news.

But I have a song!

"Its close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark

Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart

You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it

You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,

Youre paralyzed"

Everybody sing!

"cause this is thriller, thriller night

And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike

You know its thriller, thriller night

Youre fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight"

Michael who? Oh, him. He's scary. X-O I don't want to listen to that at night...

So, it's okay during the day. Duly noted.

This will have to suffice for now:

"And she'll tease you

She'll unease you

All the better just to please you

She's precocious and she knows just

What it takes to make a pro blush

She got Greta Garbo stand off sighs

She's got Bette Davis eyes"

That's very appropriate for this situation, wouldn't you say?

Let's review what has occured:

- First, someone or something has sabotaged the engine.

- Secondly, our only chance to communicate with the main land has been severed, through sabotage to the radio.

- Bennie believes he heard knocking in one of the cargo containers.

- Bennie was knocked unconsious, remembering only that whoever or whatever it was made a "sloshing" sound.

- Scotty's missing hammer was discovered with Jack Tupp in the Engineering Room.

- Our favorite migrant worker believes that a "Criatura del Profundo", aka Creature from the Deep curses the ship.

- And lastly, we have a Captain who would rather watch reruns of the Love Boat, then tend to the issues at hand.

I believe that there is something definately fishy aboard the Sea Ghost, and it 'aint Otto's Sushi.

------------

End Part 3

Thanks a lot. And what is your name? Mr. Exposition Recap? *hic* Does end of part 3 mean I should stop posting here? :-X

Thanks a lot. And what is your name? Mr. Exposition Recap? *hic* Does end of part 3 mean I should stop posting here? :-X

Strike that - esp. the part about Mr. Exposition Recap. :-D