I have always wanted to build such a bus. And you did it. Very well done, it looks great and I love the mechanism of the doors.

Thanks for sharing.

/Hans

Thanks for the huge amount of great comments! :classic: It's amazing to read them!

@Jim: Thanks for sharing it on the Frontpage, I was really happy when I realized that it's there!

Amazing mechanism and everything, one of the best Lego buses I've ever seen, great work.

I am a bus driver, so I like your bus. It is very nice. Do you have a mechanism of opening doors in ML Cad f.e? And I added to my favourite

Edited by legosamigos

Igazán szép építmény, szerencsére nagyon sokan észre is veszik és jelzik (mint én is). És nem tudom, írták-e, de azok az ajtók.... :laugh:

Thank you very much! :classic: I appreciate your comments!

@csaba 71: Köszi! Írták, bizony! :laugh:

Hi! :classic:

Recently I went to the nearest city and I took this picture at the station of intercity buses! Fortunately the bus parked near the side of the station, it's the reason, why we don't see people on the photo.

19575173514_9715ff1146_c.jpg

Yesss... :)

Lovely... :) ...I felt in love in smaller models... I'm working on one small too... :)

As I see you like your bus a lot when you make additional photos... It's a nice copy of the real one... :) Nice composition on photo.. :)

Max...

Gabor, now you have to build a bus station and put some labels on your bus, like KISALFOLD VOLAN ;) Anyway it looks like original :)

@MaxSupercars: Thanks! Yeah, I like it very much! :classic: Can't wait to see your small model!

@legosamigos: If I win the lottery, I will build all vehicles of KISALFÖLD VOLÁN with letters and correct colour scheme and of course with a station! :grin:

Edited by Gabor