gurusql

[K-B05] - Science in the Marsh

Tags: Science

Mission Log Recording - "This is Dr. Steven Quin Livingston freshly into Andromeda. I am on my first mission to take scientific readings on Marphacia. We are currently about two clicks from our current base of operations. The area for study was selected because someone saw purple flowers and wanted to know if the plants were somehow using Awesomnium. I have been collecting sample for about 90 minutes, about 5 minutes ago my driver Bill reported that the grav-vehicle was full so Bill has returned to the base with the first round of samples. He assured me that this region was perfectly safe."

At that moment I was snapped out of the routine and back into the moment as a long black and scaly serpent like creature splashed it out of the mucky water.

"End mission log. Computer connect me with Bill - NOW. Bill what is your ETA?"

As quickly as the creature appeared, he spun around and dove back under the muck. Five minutes later Bill finally returned without a reply and I was never so glad to see another human being. Luckily I had the helmet camera on, or everyone might not have believed in my encounter.

19236050730_24c4175d31_z.jpg

19236069418_b85a1e3242.jpg

Comments are welcome

Don't come too close to creatures you aren't familiar with :wink: You can't predict their moves...

Lovely build!

Great creature and I like the unique look of your sigfig's outfit.

Excellent build, I really like the orange and trans-green color-scheme, and the alien creature is great! :thumbup: Neat kneeling posture on the minifig as well!