Sign in to follow this  
Kintobor

Heroica RPG- Quest #137: Where the Dead Go to Live

(Banner Pending)

The evening sun was setting over Eubric as citizen began either tucking into bed or beginning their nightly activities. For four heroes, it was the start of another adventure as they walked towards Triad Park and the Luminous Passage. Those heroes were...

18212926653_b3695d265c_q.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

137 year old male Dwarven Warden. *Immune to weakened* *Avoids free hits from Flying enemies* *Immune to Ice and Darkness*

Level, 15

Power, 26 (15+10+1). 36 against ancient enemies.

Defense, 6 (5+1).

Health, 37/37 (32+5).

Gold, 30.

Equipped;Miracle Lance (A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon. WP; 10, doubled against Ancient enemies), Elven Shield (SP; 5, Ice and Darkness elemental. All elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing), Lion's Plate (Max health +5, Power +1, Immune to weakened, suitable for knights and barbarians, body wear), Crow Helmet (SP; 1, Flying enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer, suitable for Knights and Dragoons, headwear).

Inventory;

Weapons; Elven Sword (WP; 5, longsword), Mopagsaber (WP; 12, Ice elemental longsword).

Shields; None.

Artifacts; Counterstrike Gloves (If the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level, handwear), Lethauros Crushers (While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies. Suitable for anyone, footwear).

Consumables; x2 Potion, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Soma (Causes the Blessed effect), Hint Coin (Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value.), Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Dirt Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, x4 Fire Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb, Feather of Flight (allows the user to flee the battle when used).

Equipment; Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass.

Treasures; Viper scale (worth 40 gold to some NPC's).

Decamon Deck, Magic Carp (Aquatic 1), Volt Ant (Electric 1), Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1), Tweetybird (Flying 1), Toxic Toad (Plant 1), Ursa Minor (Eithereal 1), Specter (Dark 2).

Vindsval Half-Born (Asphalt)

37 year old, Male, Half Giant,

Level: 25 witch *Gains Triple XP* *Immune to Asleep, Blinded, Confused, Fragile, Weakened, and Sealed Effects* Attacks Are Poisoned by 11, Dual Striking, Takes half Damage from Demon and Dark Type Enemies.

Power: 37 (25+12) (+10 to healing)

Defense: 4

Health: 41/41 (9+24+8)

Ether: 29/29 (5+24)

Gold: 102

Equipment:

Bifrost Blades (WP: 12, Fire, Aquatic, Earth, Ice, Light, Lightning Elemental, dual strike, dagger)

Medal of Glory (accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to Asleep, Blinded,Confused, Fragile, and Weakened effects)(lent by Benji)

Lethauros Mail: SP: 4. Prismatic armor bright enough to banish darkness. You can feel the dragon watching you as your continue on your journey, aiding you in your hunt. The wearer takes half damage from Demon and Dark type enemies. Suitable for anyone, bodywear.

Gloves of the Hypocritical/Hippocratic Oath, Handwear, (Adds +10 to healing for characters with the Healing job trait and + 10 Poisoning for characters with the Wicked (or future equivalent) fighting style )

Inventory:

Consumables: 5X Remedy, Potion, 6X Grand Potion, 3X Smoke Bomb, 2X Mead, 6X Tonic, 2x Venom (poison -1), 3X Deadly Poison (Poison -10), Banana, Poison Bomb, 4X Hurricane - This exotic drink grants the Hilariously and Luckily Drunk-effect, doubling the power of every attack, provided the consumer can state a pun related to his attack with every attack for the duration of one battle,3X Smelling Salts, 2X Grating Stone

Spark Hammer (WP:8, (X2 against Aquatic, Flying, and Mechanical) lightning-elemental hammer),

Very Pink Parasol: Broomstick, WP:1, Male enemies are Enamored with the hero

Verkenner (WP:10, Darkness elemental Broomstick,(X2 against Humanoid and Holy/Luminous)ranged)

Xeno Whip (WP:4, poisoning the Xeno Whip doubles the poison output, whip)

Artefacts:

Wonky Shoes (footwear, SP: 3, suitable for all classes)(lent by Benj),

Toxic Hood: (Headwear. The green hood worn by the Rosalia Pestilence. Changes the poisoned effect, to Blessed for the duration of the battle if poisoned while wearing the hood, Usable by all.)

Ten-Gallon Hat: Gives the wearer the "Tourist" effect, causing no one to take them seriously)

Witch's Talisman (Causes the witch's poisonous attacks to deal poison 10 instead of poison 1; suitable for witches, accessory)

Ethereal Cloak (SP:2, Max. Ether +4, suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers, scholars and weather mages; backwear.

Raw Horsehide (Worth 10 Gold, or can be worn by Barbarian classes for SP:1)

Robes of the Archmagi (SP:3 Bodywear +5 Ether, immunity to Sealed Effect)

Gems: Emerald X2, Aquamarine,

Scrolls, Scroll of Poisoning. Can be cast on a weapon to give it Poison 10, for the duration of the battle at the cost of 5 Ether.

Decamon Cards: Cherub (Luminous 3)

Tools: Bed Roll and Shovel

ufBQ5WT.pngSorrow(Endgame)

428 years old undead Necromancer

Level 30 *Immune to Light and Blinded*

Power: 65 (30+2+33)

Defense: 1

Health: 41/41 (7+29+5)

Gold: 2317

Equipment: Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear),

Inventory: Reaper’s Scythe (WP:33, damages only humanoids; suitable to assassins only; scythe), Shark Jaw Scythe (WP 15/30 vs. aquatic monsters; scythe), Longsword (WP: 5), Dark Cloak (SP:1, Max Health +1, Power +1, suitable for rogues and barbarians; backwear), Archer's Hat (Power +1, suitable for rangers; headwear), Disguise Kit (Allows the user to disguise them self as the opposite gender; accessory), Helmet (Max. Health +1, headwear), 2x Greaves (SP:2, immunity to slowed and hastened; footwear), Death Mask (Increases assassination chances to 1/3 when the target’s health is lowered to 1/3; suitable to assassins; headwear), Ruby (Fire), 2 Grand Potions, 2 Health Cores, 2 Tonics, 2 Ether Cores, 5 Remedies, Neutralizer, Phoenix Essence, 4 Meads, Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Ambrosia, 2 Venoms, Bedroll

18679652234_a20d7689fc_t.jpgAlthior Emorith, The Dragonslayer (K-Nut)

36 years old male human Prophet

Level 53 *Clairvoyance* *Glossolalia* *Permanently Transcended* *Immune to Petrified, Fragile, Bound, and Slowed* *Absorbs Earth**Immune to Ice and Darkness*

Power: 88 (53+35) (Spellpower: 98 (53+35+10))

Defense: 15 (2+5+5+3)

Health: 73/73 (5+52+15+1)

Ether: 88/88 (5+52+15+10+4+2)

Gold: 905

GP: 14

Equipment: Mythril Scepter of Divine Affinity (WP:35, Has â…™ chance to deal cursed effect on successful spells and â…™ chance to deal blessed effect on successful healing, staff), Magician's Gloves (+10 spellpower, suitable to mages; handwear), Winged Sandals (protects from bound and slowed effects, footwear), Ethereal Cloak (SP:2, Max Ether +4; backwear), Coat Hanger (Allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory), Robe of the Seneschal (SP:5; wearer absorbs earth-elemental damage and is immune to petrified,ice, and darkness elemental damage; suitable to clerics, mages, chi monks, necromancers and scholars; bodywear), Robes of Illumination (SP: 5, +10 Max Ether, wearer is permanently transcended, suitable to prophets; bodywear), Lieutenant's Helm (SP:3, protects from fragile; headwear)

Inventory:

Weapons: Staff of the Supreme Necromancer (WP:25; damages undead; +5 level to raised undead; suitable to necromancers; staff)

Artifacts: Medal of Glory (Wearer earns triple experience; accessory) (Lent to Hybros), Tin Helmet (immunity to confused and afraid, headwear), Pink Ribbon (Max Ether +3, grants immunity to sealed, afraid, and doomed; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves (if the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear)

Spell Items: Diamond (Light), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Garnet (Earth), Opal (Ice), Aquamarine(Water), Emerald (Wood), Scroll of Frailty (Enables casting the fragile-effect to the target, causing it to take double damage for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Love (Enables casting the enamored-effect to the target, making it unable to damage the caster for three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Luck (Enables casting the lucky-effect to the target for one battle. Each casting has a 50/50 chance and costs 10 ether.), Begone With The Winds (Grants the holder access to the Weather Mage expert job class upon reaching Level 30)

Consumables: 3 Potions, 10 Grand Potions, 6 Tonics, 2 Grand Tonics, 3 Ether Cores, 6 Remedies, 2 Elixirs, Phoenix Incense, 12 Meads, 5 Smelling Salts, Smoke Bomb, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Skeleton Decoy, Feather of Lithe (Makes the user nimble for three rounds), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.)

Tools etc.: Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, 4 Bones, Deaddy Bear (Causes 45 damage and doomed but has 1/6 chance to break whenever used)

The air was muggy and arid with not a breeze to be felt. Summer was here, and with it brought the attraction of the Luminous Passage. Multiple different coloured lamps hung from the canopy above the party as various luminescent insects flittered about. There was a reason this place was popular among couples, but the party wasn't here for that reason. The party notices a man in dark robes and a cane, his hair tied back into a ponytail. His scruffy beard showed age. He waved the party down and looked sternly at them.

19392157806_a4a0fee8c4_o.jpg

12293546743_c50c56761b_o.jpg

"You're late." He states, sounding relative dour. "Although, it doesn't matter in hindsight, considering the man I hired to get you to Fellcrest is taking his sweet time.

Although I know some of you I don't recognize a few of you. My name is Father McCreary, and I'm the pastor at the Way's End Cemetery here in Eubric. Needless to say I'm glad you've arrived as things have only gotten worse since I've contacted you last. Perhaps I should explain some things, but I'll wait until you're all ready."

QM Note: Good evening. Sorry for the delay, but I've had a busy day. Check your stats and make sure their good. Asphalt, is there an image I can use for your figure? I'm not going to be using the one in your stats as it's too big, unfortunately.

We've got an interesting party, so let's get this show on the road!

Stats look good! I can probably try and resize the one in Asphalt's signature tomorrow if you want me to. :thumbup:

Althior smirks, "It's good to see you too, McCreary. It's been a while," he looks to the rest of his party, "Sorrow, Master Vindsval, Throlar," he shoots a dirty look at the dwarf before handing his Staff of the Supreme Necromancer to Sorrow. "You should get more use of this out of me. Take care of it, though. I went through a lot of trouble to get it,"

"Now, Father McCreary, what leads you to believe Amber is in Fellcrest? Last I saw her, she was trying to build a Necropolis in Eubric. It seems Fellcrest is of no use to her for her schemes,"

OOC: helping the neighbors move so I will post more later. Thanks for bringing me, and lets have fun. I will get a smaller pic to you later tonight.

It isn't perfect but will this work? RzryNyP.jpg

Edited by Asphalt

"You're late." He states, sounding relative dour. "Although, it doesn't matter in hindsight, considering the man I hired to get you to Fellcrest is taking his sweet time.

Although I know some of you I don't recognize a few of you. My name is Father McCreary, and I'm the pastor at the Way's End Cemetery here in Eubric. Needless to say I'm glad you've arrived as things have only gotten worse since I've contacted you last. Perhaps I should explain some things, but I'll wait until you're all ready."

Vindsval walks up to the robed man and places his fist to his forehead and bows in greeting.

Good Afternoon Father, My apologies for our late arrival.

He nods to the Althior.

It is an honor to walk your path wise one.

It is an honor to walk your path wise one.

Althior chuckles. "Glad to hear it. Your Witchery skills should be much appreciated," Althior casts the Scroll of Luck on himself until it works, as well as offering his Pink Ribbon to Sorrow. "You may have more use for this than I as well,"

It isn't perfect but will this work? RzryNyP.jpg

Perfect. :thumbup:I'll allow some time for everyone to confirm before I begin to respond. :classic:

Throlar strode, or rather, reeled, into view.

"Sorry I was late, I took a rather... unintentional detour. I hope you don't mind. Nice to see you again Father. And the same to you Vind, Mr. Sorrow, I think we've met before. Oh and the same to the bastard too."

Finnegan ruffles the dwarfs hair. "Glad the feeling's mutual,"

Finnegan ruffles the dwarfs hair. "Glad the feeling's mutual,"

"Thank you blueman, though I don't think you're cut out for a job as a hairstylist."

I am pleased with the power to protect I have found within the witchery way.

He watches the Prophet use his scroll of luck.

Time to see if this scroll was worth the price paid.

Vindsval lays the Bifrost Blades on the ground before him then draws forth the Scroll of Poison and Casts it on his weapon. Bringing his total Poisoning power up to 21.

Edited by Asphalt

Althior chuckles as Finnegan rolls his "eyes". "Let's just say there's a reason you're hiding it under that hood,"

Althior chuckles as Finnegan rolls his "eyes". "Let's just say there's a reason you're hiding it under that hood,"

"I know, it was immaculate until you touched it."

Greetings Throlar, How is your mood today?

"Upbeat, though that may be due to the fact that I'm slightly inebriated."

"I know, it was immaculate until you touched it."

"Sure it was kid, sure it was..."

"That explains a lot," The Prophet mutters

The heroes hear footsteps and a scythe gently tapping the ground... sure enough, they turn around, and there I was.

"Gentlemen. I hope you're all doing well?"

I see the ribbon being offered to me.

"Thank you, Althior." I say, taking the ribbon and equipping it.

"Father McCreary, pleased to meet you - could you share some of what you know with us?"

"Good to see you, Sorrow. Sure you don't want the Staff of the Supreme Necromancer?"

Among my mother's people they would encourage you to keep it that way. A dour traveling companion makes the Path far longer.

Now father, it would seem we have all arrived. Tell us, what you have learned since you requested our aid.

"Good to see you, Sorrow. Sure you don't want the Staff of the Supreme Necromancer?"

I accept the staff as well, examing its quality craftsmanship - and ethereal aura -intently.

"Reminds me of what my father used... Where'd you get this? I don't suppose you went grave-digging in Waldurk?" I chuckle.

Edited by Endgame

"Sure it was kid, sure it was..."

"That explains a lot," The Prophet mutters

"Althior, not to bother you, but you do realize that I don't give a damn what you think of Me, right? I just want to make certain that's clear.

"Reminds me of what my father used... Where'd you get this? i don't suppose you went grave-digging in Waldurk?" I chuckle.

"Wouldn't surprise me in the least."

"Reminds me of what my father used... Where'd you get this? i don't suppose you went grave-digging in Waldurk?" I chuckle.

"Sycamore Ziegfried. Or her spirit at least. It's a long story. I'll tell you sometime!"

"Althior, not to bother you, but you do realize that I don't give a damn what you think of Me, right? I just want to make certain that's clear.

"Like he said, I'm glad the feeling is mutual. Just don't go running off in Babeleth again this time,"

"Wouldn't surprise me in the least."

"That was never me. These two know me; hel I even consider them friends. Trying to sway their opinion on me is a lost cause,"

"I'll make a guess and say you pissed each other off on a quest."

"I'll make a guess and say you pissed each other off on a quest."

"Let's leave it at that," he chuckles.

"Fair enough. It happens." I shrug.

Vindsval lays the Bifrost Blades on the ground before him then draws forth the Scroll of Poison and Casts it on his weapon. Bringing his total Poisoning power up to 21.

Althior chuckles. "Glad to hear it. Your Witchery skills should be much appreciated," Althior casts the Scroll of Luck on himself until it works, as well as offering his Pink Ribbon to Sorrow.

As Sorrow adjusts a pretty pink ribbon onto his person, Althior and Vindsval begin casting different scrolls on themselves.

Vindsval casts Poison 10 on Bifrost Blades: Roll of 4- Failure! -5 Ether

Vindsval casts Poison 10 on Bifrost Blades: Roll of 5- Failure! -5 Ether

Vindsval casts Poison 10 on Bifrost Blades: Roll of 2- Success! Bifrost Blades Poisoned 10! -5 Ether

Althior casts Luck: Roll of 4- Failure! -10 Ether

Althior casts Luck: Roll of 5- Failure! -10 Ether

Althior casts Luck: Roll of 2- Success! Althior Lucky! -10 Ether

The Party

18212926653_b3695d265c_q.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

137 year old male Dwarven Warden. *Immune to weakened* *Avoids free hits from Flying enemies* *Immune to Ice and Darkness*

Level, 15

Power, 26 (15+10+1). 36 against ancient enemies.

Defense, 6 (5+1).

Health, 37/37 (32+5).

Gold, 30.

Equipped;Miracle Lance (A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon. WP; 10, doubled against Ancient enemies), Elven Shield (SP; 5, Ice and Darkness elemental. All elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing), Lion's Plate (Max health +5, Power +1, Immune to weakened, suitable for knights and barbarians, body wear), Crow Helmet (SP; 1, Flying enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer, suitable for Knights and Dragoons, headwear).

Inventory;

Weapons; Elven Sword (WP; 5, longsword), Mopagsaber (WP; 12, Ice elemental longsword).

Shields; None.

Artifacts; Counterstrike Gloves (If the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level, handwear), Lethauros Crushers (While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies. Suitable for anyone, footwear).

Consumables; x2 Potion, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Soma (Causes the Blessed effect), Hint Coin (Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value.), Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Dirt Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, x4 Fire Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb, Feather of Flight (allows the user to flee the battle when used).

Equipment; Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass.

Treasures; Viper scale (worth 40 gold to some NPC's).

Decamon Deck, Magic Carp (Aquatic 1), Volt Ant (Electric 1), Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1), Tweetybird (Flying 1), Toxic Toad (Plant 1), Ursa Minor (Eithereal 1), Specter (Dark 2).

RzryNyP.jpg

Vindsval Half-Born (Asphalt)

37 year old, Male, Half Giant,

Level: 25 witch *Gains Triple XP* *Immune to Asleep, Blinded, Confused, Fragile, Weakened, and Sealed Effects* Attacks Are Poisoned by 11, Dual Striking, Takes half Damage from Demon and Dark Type Enemies.

Power: 37 (25+12) (+10 to healing)

Defense: 4

Health: 41/41 (9+24+8)

Ether: 14/29 (5+24)

Gold: 102

Equipment:

Bifrost Blades (WP: 12, Fire, Aquatic, Earth, Ice, Light, Lightning Elemental, dual strike, dagger) *Poisoned 10*

Medal of Glory (accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to Asleep, Blinded,Confused, Fragile, and Weakened effects)(lent by Benji)

Lethauros Mail: SP: 4. Prismatic armor bright enough to banish darkness. You can feel the dragon watching you as your continue on your journey, aiding you in your hunt. The wearer takes half damage from Demon and Dark type enemies. Suitable for anyone, bodywear.

Gloves of the Hypocritical/Hippocratic Oath, Handwear, (Adds +10 to healing for characters with the Healing job trait and + 10 Poisoning for characters with the Wicked (or future equivalent) fighting style )

Inventory:

Consumables: 5X Remedy, Potion, 6X Grand Potion, 3X Smoke Bomb, 2X Mead, 6X Tonic, 2x Venom (poison -1), 3X Deadly Poison (Poison -10), Banana, Poison Bomb, 4X Hurricane - This exotic drink grants the Hilariously and Luckily Drunk-effect, doubling the power of every attack, provided the consumer can state a pun related to his attack with every attack for the duration of one battle,3X Smelling Salts, 2X Grating Stone

Spark Hammer (WP:8, (X2 against Aquatic, Flying, and Mechanical) lightning-elemental hammer),

Very Pink Parasol: Broomstick, WP:1, Male enemies are Enamored with the hero

Verkenner (WP:10, Darkness elemental Broomstick,(X2 against Humanoid and Holy/Luminous)ranged)

Xeno Whip (WP:4, poisoning the Xeno Whip doubles the poison output, whip)

Artefacts:

Wonky Shoes (footwear, SP: 3, suitable for all classes)(lent by Benj),

Toxic Hood: (Headwear. The green hood worn by the Rosalia Pestilence. Changes the poisoned effect, to Blessed for the duration of the battle if poisoned while wearing the hood, Usable by all.)

Ten-Gallon Hat: Gives the wearer the "Tourist" effect, causing no one to take them seriously)

Witch's Talisman (Causes the witch's poisonous attacks to deal poison 10 instead of poison 1; suitable for witches, accessory)

Ethereal Cloak (SP:2, Max. Ether +4, suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers, scholars and weather mages; backwear.

Raw Horsehide (Worth 10 Gold, or can be worn by Barbarian classes for SP:1)

Robes of the Archmagi (SP:3 Bodywear +5 Ether, immunity to Sealed Effect)

Gems: Emerald X2, Aquamarine,

Scrolls, Scroll of Poisoning. Can be cast on a weapon to give it Poison 10, for the duration of the battle at the cost of 5 Ether.

Decamon Cards: Cherub (Luminous 3)

Tools: Bed Roll and Shovel

ufBQ5WT.pngSorrow(Endgame)

428 years old undead Necromancer

Level 30 *Immune to Sealed, Afraid, and Doomed*

Power: 65 (30+2+33)

Defense: 1

Health: 41/41 (7+29+5)

Ether: 38/38 (30+5+3)

Gold: 2317

Equipment: Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear), Pink Ribbon (Max Ether +3, grants immunity to sealed, afraid, and doomed; accessory), Staff of the Supreme Necromancer (WP:25; damages undead; +5 level to raised undead; suitable to necromancers; staff)

Inventory: Reaper’s Scythe (WP:33, damages only humanoids; suitable to assassins only; scythe), Shark Jaw Scythe (WP 15/30 vs. aquatic monsters; scythe), Longsword (WP: 5), Dark Cloak (SP:1, Max Health +1, Power +1, suitable for rogues and barbarians; backwear), Archer's Hat (Power +1, suitable for rangers; headwear), Disguise Kit (Allows the user to disguise them self as the opposite gender; accessory), Helmet (Max. Health +1, headwear), 2x Greaves (SP:2, immunity to slowed and hastened; footwear), Death Mask (Increases assassination chances to 1/3 when the target’s health is lowered to 1/3; suitable to assassins; headwear), Ruby (Fire), 2 Grand Potions, 2 Health Cores, 2 Tonics, 2 Ether Cores, 5 Remedies, Neutralizer, Phoenix Essence, 4 Meads, Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Ambrosia, 2 Venoms, Bedroll

18679652234_a20d7689fc_t.jpgAlthior Emorith, The Dragonslayer (K-Nut)

36 years old male human Prophet

Level 53 *Clairvoyance* *Glossolalia* *Permanently Transcended* *Immune to Petrified, Fragile, Bound, and Slowed* *Absorbs Earth**Immune to Ice and Darkness* *Lucky!*

Power: 88 (53+35) (Spellpower: 98 (53+35+10))

Defense: 15 (2+5+5+3)

Health: 73/73 (5+52+15+1)

Ether: 58/88 (5+52+15+10+4+2)

Gold: 905

GP: 14

Equipment: Mythril Scepter of Divine Affinity (WP:35, Has â…™ chance to deal cursed effect on successful spells and â…™ chance to deal blessed effect on successful healing, staff), Magician's Gloves (+10 spellpower, suitable to mages; handwear), Winged Sandals (protects from bound and slowed effects, footwear), Ethereal Cloak (SP:2, Max Ether +4; backwear), Coat Hanger (Allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory), Robe of the Seneschal (SP:5; wearer absorbs earth-elemental damage and is immune to petrified,ice, and darkness elemental damage; suitable to clerics, mages, chi monks, necromancers and scholars; bodywear), Robes of Illumination (SP: 5, +10 Max Ether, wearer is permanently transcended, suitable to prophets; bodywear), Lieutenant's Helm (SP:3, protects from fragile; headwear)

Inventory:

Weapons: --

Artifacts: Medal of Glory (Wearer earns triple experience; accessory) (Lent to Hybros), Tin Helmet (immunity to confused and afraid, headwear), Counterstrike Gloves (if the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear)

Spell Items: Diamond (Light), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Garnet (Earth), Opal (Ice), Aquamarine(Water), Emerald (Wood), Scroll of Frailty (Enables casting the fragile-effect to the target, causing it to take double damage for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Love (Enables casting the enamored-effect to the target, making it unable to damage the caster for three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Luck (Enables casting the lucky-effect to the target for one battle. Each casting has a 50/50 chance and costs 10 ether.), Begone With The Winds (Grants the holder access to the Weather Mage expert job class upon reaching Level 30)

Consumables: 3 Potions, 10 Grand Potions, 6 Tonics, 2 Grand Tonics, 3 Ether Cores, 6 Remedies, 2 Elixirs, Phoenix Incense, 12 Meads, 5 Smelling Salts, Smoke Bomb, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Skeleton Decoy, Feather of Lithe (Makes the user nimble for three rounds), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.)

Tools etc.: Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, 4 Bones, Deaddy Bear (Causes 45 damage and doomed but has 1/6 chance to break whenever used)

QM Note: Endgame, you forgot to add Sorrow's Ether, so I've done that for you. Otherwise, give your stats a once over to ensure everything is finalized. :thumbup:

"Now, Father McCreary, what leads you to believe Amber is in Fellcrest? Last I saw her, she was trying to build a Necropolis in Eubric. It seems Fellcrest is of no use to her for her schemes,"

McCreary huffs as if he's out of breath. The pastor had seemingly seen better days. His foot still looked badly mangled.

"Althior, I'm glad to have you aboard. You were of much assistance last time. I should mention Violet continues to speak highly of you.

As for why I believe she's in Fellcrest... I don't have any concrete information. However, after the event last winter, I eventually decided to visit the Oracle at the Temple of Fabulla Sibylla here in Eubric. You may perhaps know that she is able to see into the future, but here responses to questions are often more cryptic than one would hope, as in my case with her. Even when I pleaded with her to be more specific, she simply repeated what she told me in an almost lucid state of being. When I spoke with her about my daughter, she had this to say to me;

Your daughter's well being lies across the sea, to the place where the dead go to live.

Ruin and rot will come together to form a tragedy soaked in a 1000 years of blood.

Do not wait for the Angel of Death, for the Angel of Death waits for no one.

Although I do not understand what the last two verses mean, referencing an Angel of Death or 1000 years of blood, I do understand that the place where the dead go to live is a necropolis. There's only one I can think of that's known far and wide, and that is Fellcrest in the Babeleth Darklands. I would not send you there unless I feared my daughter's disturbing ambitions of turning Eubric into an undead haven were real, which is why I need you there, and posthaste."

Vindsval walks up to the robed man and places his fist to his forehead and bows in greeting.

Good Afternoon Father, My apologies for our late arrival.

McCreary chuckles.

"Well, I'll be honest... I've been angrier at people for doing lesser things. Like those Young Wolf Brigade clowns spewing rhetoric at the gates of the grounds. Boy, have I not wanted to hit kids with this cane more than this since... I honestly can't say when."

Throlar strode, or rather, reeled, into view.

"Sorry I was late, I took a rather... unintentional detour. I hope you don't mind. Nice to see you again Father. And the same to you Vind, Mr. Sorrow, I think we've met before. Oh and the same to the bastard too."

"As is a pleasure to see you, Mr. Wineghilm" McCreary responds.

"Father McCreary, pleased to meet you - could you share some of what you know with us?"

"About what in particular? I'm going to assume some of you aren't up to speed on my daughter, or Fellcrest, so I'll just explain both.

Amber Makepeace, as she called herself before she died up north in Värtland four years ago on a quest from Heroica, was my daughter. She somehow managed to become undead and is now plotting to turn Eubric into a Necropolis. She has a spell that she can use to do so, she simply doesn't have the components, nor the proper place to amplify it. The spell has the ability to turn the dead into sentient beings who remember their previous actions and life, not like a necromancers abilities, who raise dead as thralls. Raising someone into a thinking, functional undead is no easy feat. Once you find her location, you must stop whatever it is that she's doing. She could be amassing resources, making contacts, or even biding her time.

Now comes the part that makes your task... interesting. Fellcrest is a necropolis, meaning it is mainly inhabited by the undead. Vampires, ghouls, ghosts, zombies, you name it, it's probably there. To top it off, the residents are apparently none to fond of the living, so I'd watch your back there. To top things off, it's in the Babeleth Darklands. I've only heard stories about that place, but from what I've heard, it's not a pleasant place. It also doesn't help that heroes apparently helped the Wolfgang blow up the Tower of Babel, and from what I've heard, certain groups are none too pleased. You're going to have to lay low, and try not to get yourselves noticed. I haven't hired anyone to assist you, and I know of no guide, so once you're in, you're on your own."

As the pastor finishes talking, a quick flash of light radiates behind him followed by a burst of wind which shakes the lights in the trees.

"Haha! About time! She's done!" A male voice calls out from further into the wooded area. Sorrow and Throlar can almost pin a name to it... but who? McCreary grumbles.

"It's a good thing I'm not paying for his services. There's not a whole lot of time. Is there anymore questions, or shall we move on?" McCreary asks, motioning to path laid out behind him which leads further into the wooded area.

Edited by Kintobor

Althior casts Luck: Roll of 4- Failure! -10 Ether

Althior casts Luck: Roll of 5- Failure! -10 Ether

Althior casts Luck: Roll of 2- Success! Bifrost Blades Poisoned 10! -10 Ether

For a Scroll of Luck, it seems to have a pretty weird effect. :poke: Just add the Lucky effect to me and we should be good! :thumbup:

"Althior, I'm glad to have you aboard. You were of much assistance last time. I should mention Violet continues to speak highly of you.

"Thank you, father. It's a pleasure. How is Violet? I haven't seen her since we faced the Comet Killer."

Raising someone into a thinking, functional undead is no easy feat.

Althior ponders the statement for a moment, thinking of himself and Sorrow. "You'd be surprised, Father. But alas, say no more. Let's meet our mode of transportation."