Sign in to follow this  
Corvus

The good, the bad, and the Hinckley

In celebration of knighthood, I made this little comedy featuring ras 74, his title, and Hinckley39. Enjoy!

Hinckley is walking down the street, whistling to himself. Why is he whistling? No one knows, but that's Hinckley. He stops as he notices a sign. It is labeled "RasWorks". "RasWorks? maybe that has something to do with my pal Ras 74!" He walks in. He walks into a brightly lit welcome room, completely oblivious to the fact that the secretary is starting to think about pressing the "emergency" button because she is nervous about Hinckley's wide grin. He is about to continue on, but then remembers his manners. "Almost forgot my hat!", he says to the secretary, and hangs his hat on the rack. He goes on. He spots a flight of stairs and goes up it onto a walkway overlooking a factory. He stops in front of a door, and looks at the plaque next to the door. It reads "Ras 74, owner of RasWorks" He jumps with joy, and a women casts a startled look at him as he knocks her coffee all over her. "Sorry! He says, slightly abashed. A gentleman, he pulls out a handkercheif and gives it to her. She takes it, looks from him to the door, and hurries away. "I wonder what that was about? he wonders, and then returns to his previous level of enjoyment. "I bet my buddy Ras will be happy to see me,", he says.

1188785471_DISPLAY.jpg

He opens the door, and is immediately rewarded by the sight of Ras himself. "Buddy", he says happily, and starts to step in the office. However, Ras's face contorts with fury. GET TF OUT OF MY OFFICE!!" He screams, and launches himself at Hinckley.

1188785472_DISPLAY.jpg

Hinckley is terrified. He starts to turn away, but Ras tackles him and yells, "No you don't!" He drags Hinckley into the office. As Ras reaches for something, Hinckley looks around. It is a nice office, with a large window with a veiw to the ocean. It also appears that Ras lives there. His desk is there, but there is also a bed, a bed, a Lego box, a laundry chute, and a Swedish flag. He is about to comment on this, but Ras slaps him across the face with the ice cube tray that came with the lego box. "About the only thing this is good for," he says "I've been waiting for you, Hinckley! All that nonsense on EB; the ice cube tray thread, walruses, and whacking! It all ends now! He starts toward hinckley again. This time Hinckley is ready. All that time wathcing Kung-Fu movies is about to be rewarded. Together, Hinckley and Ras crash around the office, knocking things down.

1188785474_DISPLAY.jpg

The employees below hear the rucus. One comments, "Another sucker went into Ras's office. Poor fool." Then, they turn back to their work. They're not paid to care. Back at the office, Hinckley tries to kick Ras in the chest, but Ras's armor takes the blow. Hinckley falls off balance, and totters into something behind him. There is a crash of china.

1188785475_DISPLAY.jpg

"My china cat! NO!! Hinckley," Ras says. "You just made a grave mistake! It is time for you to pay." Hinckley realises that he has indeed made a grave mistake. He kneels on the floor, pleading.

1188785524_DISPLAY.jpg

"Please! I beg of you, Ras! Please!" Ras lets out a low, evil chuckle. "It's too late, Hink. It's way too late." Walks to a wall of torture devices, and picks an odd looking weapon with what appear to be clamps.

1188785526_DISPLAY.jpg

"I call this the Grab-O-Matic, Hink. Say go-" Something rings. The tone is "Imperial march". Ras pulls out a PalmPad and consults it. "Oh darn, it's nearly time for lunch. I won't have time to do this properly!" This is good news to Hinckley. "Does that mean I can go?" He says, with a hint of relief. Ras pockets the PalmPad and chuckles again. "Do you really think I'd let you go? Just when you stroll in here? You must be mad, Hink!" Hinckley sways. He is scared. Would Ras really do this? Ras grabs him. Hinckley lets out a low moan of fear. Ras whacks him over the head with the Grab-O-Matic, shoves him in the laundry chute, and leaves the office to terrify some employees on his way to lunch.

1188785527_DISPLAY.jpg

The end

The cast:

1188785469_DISPLAY.jpg

Ras 74

1188785470_DISPLAY.jpg

Hinckley39. I don't have your face, Hinckley, so I substituted with Han Solo. I think it fits better; I always imagine your fig with a smirk anyway. :-P I don't have the hat either, but I substituted.

The office:

1188785473_DISPLAY.jpg

I packed Ras's office with a bunch of stuff, including a bed, a lego box, a bedstand including a light and a stack of money (he counts his money each night to fall asleep ;-) ), weapons, a cat statue, a swedish flag, and a lego ice cube tray.

Hope everyone liked it!

Congratulations and welcome to KnightHood MM! *sweet* *y* I'm glad you've come this far. You're an excellent member and I always enjoy your posts.

Excellent comic! I got to kung-fu goofy ras for a bit and thank God we didn't see where that clamp was going to go :-X Too bad I ended up in that laundry chute though. Doesn't bode well for me. Well, I have a lot of whacking experience, so maybe I'll get away from there yet.

I wonder what kind of business RasWorks is...

But nice job! *sweet* *y* Great set construction and camera angles. The photos turned out great using your program. And thanks again for writing a story about me. Anything that has me beating up on Ras, if even for a little bit, is a good thing.

As for the sniveling and begging... |-/

:-P

In celebration of knighthood, I made this little comedy featuring ras 74, his title, and Hinckley39. Enjoy!

Congrats on your promotion. *sweet* Nice story too. I love the office, especially the flag. What set is that computer piece from?

Indeed. Methinks Mr. Mandalorian might be doing some sniveling and begging himself soon. :-P

Congratulations and welcome to KnightHood MM! *sweet* *y* I'm glad you've come this far. You're an excellent member and I always enjoy your posts.

Excellent comic! I got to kung-fu goofy ras for a bit and thank God we didn't see where that clamp was going to go :-X Too bad I ended up in that laundry chute though. Doesn't bode well for me. Well, I have a lot of whacking experience, so maybe I'll get away from there yet.

I wonder what kind of business RasWorks is...

But nice job! *sweet* *y* Great set construction and camera angles. The photos turned out great using your program. And thanks again for writing a story about me. Anything that has me beating up on Ras, if even for a little bit, is a good thing.

:-P

Thank you! *sweet* I think we'd all beg if faced with that clamp, though! :-X :-D Thanks for the comments about the camera angles, that's great. The lighting was a bit of a challenge, that office has a lot of shadows. The spotlight I used was yellow, hopefully I'll get better lights. You've been evading my question in my PM! What kind of lighting do you use?! :-P

Anyway, I forgot to mention: I got the idea from you, I think it was the ice cube tray thread, when you commented to Ras about his old avatar and his title being intimidating.

Congrats on your promotion. *sweet* Nice story too. I love the office, especially the flag. What set is that computer piece from?

Indeed. Methinks Mr. Mandalorian might be doing some sniveling and begging himself soon. :-P

Is that a threat? X-O X-D Thanks, Sinner! The computer peice is from the, erm... That one island set, erm... Aha! 6740-1: Xtreme Tower from Lego Island. I love that computer. As you can see, I used the walls in the office from that set.

A very neat office scenery, and a funny story too. Knight riding on! *y*

A very neat office scenery, and a funny story too. Knight riding on! *y*

Thanks!

Extremely entertaining! Good job, and congrats on Knighthood! Is the castle fancy? :-P JK, that's still a hilarious story. *y* *y*

Thank you. Naw, it's not fancy, a bit secondhand. :'-( It has a nice veiw, though...

As for the sniveling and begging...

Don't worry, you might get your revenge, I just need to PM optimus-convoy. >:-)

Thanks!

Thank you. Naw, it's not fancy, a bit secondhand. :'-( It has a nice view, though...

Lol, teehee. Ahh, it's the view that gets ya. I remember a skit from a long time ago done about a lighthouse and the window and its amazing view. The view was what it was all about, because the lighthouse owner takes them up the stairs just so they can see the view. At the end, he says, 'You want to take the elevator?' Funny skit.

Lol, teehee. Ahh, it's the view that gets ya. I remember a skit from a long time ago done about a lighthouse and the window and its amazing view. The view was what it was all about, because the lighthouse owner takes them up the stairs just so they can see the view. At the end, he says, 'You want to take the elevator?' Funny skit.

hehheh. Lighthouses rock. Get it? Cause lighthouses are put there to warn of rocks? Funny? No?

The pics was really good. Have you been looking at Hinckleys thread?

-Ras-

Thank, Ras! If you mean his photography thread, then yes, I have. Presenting:

My partially completed shadowbox! X-O

the_good__the_bad__and_the_hinckley__episode_ii.jpg

Coming soon: Filled with revenge and sailboats, a new episode! X-O

Edit: Here's a preview:

the_good__the_bad__and_the_hinckley__episode_ii_sig.jpg

Enjoy!

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

Woo! That's awesome! Great job in building the MOC, and telling the story. :-D *y* <sigh> I can't wait until I'm part of the EB family... I better get buildin'!

Woo! That's awesome! Great job in building the MOC, and telling the story. :-D *y* <sigh> I can't wait until I'm part of the EB family... I better get buildin'!

Thanks, iamded. You think I'm part of the EB family?!?! X-O *sweet* ;-)

you dont mess with a man's china cat. Thats just asking for trouble. Hilarious comic mandalorian! :-D

Thanks john. But, you know, it's a china cat. Pfft. China cats. *shudder* ugh. What was I saying?

now that my shadow box is almost complete, I present to you:

The good, the bad, and the Hinckley: Part two: revenge!

1189039090_DISPLAY.jpg

Ras is in his office, as usual. He is sitting comfortably on his bed, eating some of Hinckley's leftover chicken and opening the new set, Cafe Corner. Then, his peace (Or lack of anger) is disturbed by a knock on the door. A very loud knock. Ras's face contorts with fury. Who would dare knock on his door? And so hard? They might dent his solid platinum door! He gets up quickly, and starts stalking toward the door as it opens. He shouts, "Get the--" but his quote is interrupted as a gigantic metal arm punches through the door and grabs him.

1189039091_DISPLAY.jpg

"Oof," he yells, "You stupid metal arm! Get TF out of my office!!" He squirms, oblivious to the fact that he is being held by a large robotic hand, which, of course, is immune to profanity and squirming. He is about to shout some more choice words when someone walks through the door. A very familiar someone.

1189039093_DISPLAY.jpg

"Hello, Ras," Says Hinckley with a pleasing smile. Having a nice day?" Ras squirms more furiously. "What do you think?! I'm being crushed by a giant megablocking robot!! IN MY OFFICE!!!" Hinckley smiles again, though there is something nasty about that smile. "He's no megablocking robot, he's my friend, Optimus-Convoy. Say hello!" A deep voice echoes through the office. " 'ello, Ras." Hinckley folds his arms in front of him. "Now, down to busine-" He stops, staring at a point above Ras.

1189039094_DISPLAY.jpg

"You...Thats...you have my sailboat," he says simply. Then he raises his arm, which, Ras now notices, is holding something that looks like a megaphone. "Oh please," he says with contempt. "A megaphone? What are you going to do? Shout me to death?" Hinckley says nothing. He raises his other hand and unclicks the safety. Ras's eyes widen, and then:

1189039095_DISPLAY.jpg

BONK!!! Hinckley takes his sailboat off of ras's wall, and finishes his business. He then walks out a very happy man indeed.

1189039096_DISPLAY.jpg

THE END

The cast:

Hinckley39, holding his sailboat and his weapon of choice, the classic extend-o-fist. Remember those in the cartoons?

1189039097_DISPLAY.jpg

Ras74, with Sinner's bucket on his head after Hinckley finished his "business" by stuffing him in the laundry chute and putting on the bucket.

1189039303_DISPLAY.jpg

And last but not least, Optimus-convoy, or his arm at least.

1189039304_DISPLAY.jpg

Anyone enjoy the happy ending? :'-)

I always cry at happy endings :'-) But it looks like Ras is the one crying here... >:-)

Nice Mr. M! And the photography keeps looking better and better!!

Anyone enjoy the happy ending? :'-)

Cool! I like the robot arm. So how did he get the sail boat? ...and what is the bucket to do with the story? *wacko*

Cool! I like the robot arm. So how did he get the sail boat? ...and what is the bucket to do with the story? *wacko*

Don't dissect the plot :-D Just enjoy the whacking! *sweet*

I always cry at happy endings :'-) But it looks like Ras is the one crying here... >:-)

Nice Mr. M! And the photography keeps looking better and better!!

Thanks! I finished my shadowbox and added a light. It made a difference. :-$

He bought the boat. He certainly has enough money to thow around in that office. X-D What's the bucket got to do with the story? Hmm, good question. I figured it would be pretty cool to include because of this great whack:

menu.jpg

And I also thought that might work with Hinckley's idea of revenge. Plus, I wanted it to relate to EB as much as possible. X-D

I'm loving all these whack stories,adventures and comics lately *wub*

They are such a perfect representation of our members

Nicely Done Almost wants me to make a little a story of my own

Piranha

I'm loving all these whack stories,adventures and comics lately *wub*

They are such a perfect representation of our members

Nicely Done Almost wants me to make a little a story of my own

Piranha

That's great! You should if you find time!

Whacking leads to a better community

Don't dissect the plot :-D Just enjoy the whacking! *sweet*

Ooops, sorry. :-$ You're right; more whacking, less thinking! X-D

Thanks! I finished my shadowbox and added a light. It made a difference. :-$

Bad pictures off! *wub*

Very nice work! *y*

I enjoyed that one even more than the first one. It seemed like a more complete story, and your photography is definitely improving.

I look forward to more of your efforts :-)

Whack On! *y*

Very nice work! *y*

I enjoyed that one even more than the first one. It seemed like a more complete story, and your photography is definitely improving.

I look forward to more of your efforts :-)

Whack On! *y*

It seemed like a more complete story? That's interesting, I didn't notice when I reread it. Thanks!

I don't know if anyone could stand more Ras's office, maybe something else. 8-|

Great stories MM, I *wub* them! I really liked the way Hinckley is so easy going, well until he gets thrown dow a laundry shoot anyway! ;-)

The office and pictures for the story are amazing, dont think I could make one of those shadow boxes X-D and I hope you keep making them, I have to get around to making one some time, if thats ok with you and hinckley ;-)

more whacking on!