Hello everybody

After many, many hours of work the Instruction for the FullRC Lamborghini Gallardo (http://www.eurobrick...547&hl=gallardo) of metulskie8 is available.

The MOC is an original from Crowkillers and was converted from metulskie8 on FullRC.

The instruction includes 170 color pages and is available on my webside for 10 euros,

or you transfers the money directly to my paypal account technicbasics(at)gmx.at. replace (at) with @

The partlist is here free available.

22429188ud.jpg

22429189tg.jpg

22429212en.jpg

22429213nc.jpg

22429214ss.jpg

So you took instructions for a model that someone has for free and modified the model and are now selling instructions for it? Just out of curiosity, does Paul know about this?

So you took instructions for a model that someone has for free and modified the model and are now selling instructions for it? Just out of curiosity, does Paul know about this?

Yeah, it seems Paul should get half the money...

Still, though, depending on how advanced the motorization is, this is distinct from the original version.

That's true. This does look to be very heavily modified. He probably would have been better off using the original design and just motorizing it. It more than likely would perform better being lighter in weight.

I have to be honest, I don't like how all of those parts are being bent like that to create the curves in the front. But that is just me.

Hey, it was to create a lot of work for "technicbasics" the instructions.

And yes, the modification is very extensive.

The chassis, the frame and not just the engine!

12956b.JPGa2.jpg

Edited by metulskie8

Please don't be offended, but IMO your modified model isn't anywhere near as clean looking as the original using all of those beams. It also looks twice as heavy and considering it is motorized, that weight isn't going to help it.

Hey, it was to create a lot of work for "technicbasics" the instructions.

Whoa, perhaps it's Crowkillers who should pay you?

No offence, but honestly, the man who designed the whole model and created instructions for it gives the instructions for free, and you want 10 euros for adding motors and making it uglier?

I'm seeing another one of many reasons against making instructions at all.

Edited by Sariel

Whoa, perhaps it's Crowkillers who should pay you?

No offence, but honestly, the man who designed the whole model and created instructions for it gives the instructions for free, and you want 10 euros for adding motors and making it uglier?

In real world cars, taking someone's else model, and desgining parts to make it uglier, unreliable and most of the time not faster is called Tunning. And there is a lot of people who enjoy it.

vc2001_ruf_rear_med.jpg

So nothing wrong here, this is Lego Tunning :tongue:

If these guys can make a couple bucks off of this modified design, then more power to them...

I'm seeing another one of many reasons against making instructions at all.

I found out recently that there are people in China selling all of my instructions including the ones I have for free...

1. Paul knew the model even before the publication and found it awesome.

2. I would keep the secret and copyright also be able to market the model as a proper model. But since I know how a lot of work behind it, due to the author also thanks and naming.

3. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

4. Those who buy a guide or not, each itself is left.

5. Should I sell what, the proceeds will not be alone with me.

I also give Paul you up some. If he wants something.

6. Have a nice Weekend

1. Paul knew the model even before the publication and found it awesome.

2. I would keep the secret and copyright also be able to market the model as a proper model. But since I know how a lot of work behind it, due to the author also thanks and naming.

3. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

4. Those who buy a guide or not, each itself is left.

5. Should I sell what, the proceeds will not be alone with me.

I also give Paul you up some. If he wants something.

6. Have a nice Weekend

If these guys can make a couple bucks off of this modified design, then more power to them...

I found out recently that there are people in China selling all of my instructions including the ones I have for free...

If Paul is OK with it I have no problems. :thumbup: :thumbup: I'm sure the ugliness is fixable.

Besides, aside from the weird headlights design, this is a great model. I think Sariel is being too negative.

Edited by TheLegoExpert

Well honestly who would buy these instructions (no offense); if you can get free instructions for the original MOC. Then all you need is a weekend and a few more pieces to motorize it.

Well honestly who would buy these instructions (no offense); if you can get free instructions for the original MOC.

Then all you need is a weekend and a few more pieces to motorize it.

so easy it is not. which has not as much to do with the original. I have built as well as more than a few hours!

so easy it is not. which has not as much to do with the original. I have built as well as more than a few hours!

Motorizing an already built MOC is not as difficult as you seem to be portraying it. Plus why would someone waste an extra 10 euros on something that they can have fun doing themselves?

IBTL

As generous as Paul is by not complaining, I still think it's wrong. If the changes are truly extensive, don't use the free instructions to make your own for-cost, that's just plain inappropriate. Just start from scratch and make your own MOC.

Motorizing an already built MOC is not as difficult as you seem to be portraying it. Plus why would someone waste an extra 10 euros on something that they can have fun doing themselves?

By that logic no one should ever buy any instructions. Not everyone gets the same accomplishment out of "doing it themselves". To each his own.

By that logic no one should ever buy any instructions. Not everyone gets the same accomplishment out of "doing it themselves". To each his own.

This is not exactly what I meant. I should've been clearer. I meant that if you can get free instructions to a masterpiece, one shouldn't pay extra for a not too difficult mod.

I would happily pay 20 euros for instructions if it was worth it, but buying instructions for a not too modification of an already free model is not really okay (or at least IMO).

Its not right in any way or form to get credit from someone else's free instructions especially when you manage to ruin what was a car with beautiful lines. As you know how much time and work goes into making a car from scratch ( well that bit not you) and then the instructions but the biggest bit is to give it away for free. This is the reason for us not to do instructions of our models when people abuse what was given to all for free. Just my 2 cents worth.

Hey guys

If anyone thinks I (we) are brash, then look here....

http://www.ebay.at/i...=item2a54554a06

regards

tb

I think you've done great work with instructions and I understand to people who don't like it.If they don't like it just don't use them , am I clear?

The only thing I don't understand is don't giving credit to the author of the MOC like that ebay seller , but did the credit , why there is a problem with everybody?

Here is the white version of the Gallardo

PF - and as Sbrick variation ...

19238b.jpg:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sbrick:

17173b.jpg17176b.jpg

Power Functions:

16828b.jpg16833b.jpg

and Video