Hey guys!

I’ve lived almost of my adulthood in an isolated house, with neighbors’ houses at least 5 meters apart from mine. So, noise, loud music or the nice lady dog ruin my day by putting his dirty paws on my pants in tight corridors was never an issue.

But life is life and a few years ago I moved to a nice apartment. It has his pros, but is has a LOT of cons either!

So, reviving my very first MOC (my own living room) I decided to build this MOC on minifig scale.

It’s dedicated to all the people who lives in apartments and now what I’m talking about :)

The goal was to represent several different rooms. Inspiration came from a pic I saw on the internet a few months ago. Unfortunately I didn’t save the photo and can’t find it anymore, but I kept the idea and thought it would make a good MOC.

It has a living room, a kitchen, a TV room, a laundry room, a home gym, an office and a bedroom.

I didn’t put any minifigs because I wanted this MOC to focus only on the rooms itself.

Again, if you would be so kind to tell me which room is your favorite, I would appreciate! :)

Enjoy

19333566466_b63d3bebeb_z.jpgApartment life

19333567506_702dae5b90_z.jpgApartment life

19359664805_cd5de5aca0_z.jpgTV room

19333565316_61ac33c6ae_z.jpgLiving room

19359661665_b93847b38d_z.jpgHome office

19363691581_61747447f9_z.jpgHome Gym b

19173503599_46551f3ef5_z.jpgKitchen

19173502929_b38f1c57f0_z.jpgBedroom

19172075578_72dc2ce510_z.jpgLaundry

Those are some fantastic builds. Love the display and all the large array of items and furniture. Will you be adding to this? :classic:

Man you did it again. Really can't pick any of them. If I had to, it would be the living room, following by gym and kitchen. So many great ideas and details. Consider some of them stolen. ;)

That is amazing! So much detail in each room. Love the loaf of bread in the kitchen.

Superb builds and amazing techniques and details. I love all the rooms but the gym takes it for me....especially with the maracas...what a workout!!

Awesome collection of rooms, with lots of inspiration in each one. My favourite is the living room (love the blinds), followed closely by the laundry (love the vacuum cleaner).

9198929916_b0540e73a9_o.png

wow incredible ! détails, colors are awesome :wub:.

have you made a full modular building with all part ?

Wow, beautiful! All of them.

My preference goes out to the laundry.

That coffee pot is amazing! NPU

Yeah, one of my favourites too.

And I also like the painting in the bedroom.

Totally awesome detailed designing there 'cesbrick', I can not pick a favourite out of them......I wonder if this would make a great project on Lego Ideas ? :wink:

Brick On ! :grin:

Nice details.

Having myself made a full apartment in Lego (cf signature) I find some parts interesting.

For example I may borrow your idea for making the desktop chair wheels :)