kabel

The Algus Saga: Fighting Ice with Fire

Beautiful work with this, I love that waterfall, and the icy river is fantastic as well. The cottage burning over is nicely done as well. Great story, overall stupendous moc :)

Very well done! The waterfall, and the underwater are great, and you really made it look like a clash of elements :classic: Great job!

Thanks for all the comments guys! It definetely feels good to be building for GoH again!

The funny thing is that I came up with most elements when I ran out of parts and had to think about others ways to continue building. For instance, I had run out of brown balcony elements, so I just used a white one. Or I was completey out of dark tan plates for the roof, so I decided to put it on fire. I think running out of bricks is the best way to come up with some cool stuff ... :laugh:

...I think running out of bricks is the best way to come up with some cool stuff ... :laugh:

I have to agree with you on that - running out of a certain piece certainly makes one look at and use pieces in different ways! Necessity is, after all, the other of invention! :wink: