Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

[K - A08] Peek behind the scenes

:: Crentium A08 ::

18723877673_36905148e1_c.jpg

After the board approved the alliance with ALIEN, I was offered to learn about the ways of the Terrestrial. They seem to have advanced in farming and terraforming planets we have not discovered yet. It seems that they use snow and water to grow biomass. And they use awesomnium to power the machines that make snow out of the water that is hidden within the very atmosphere. I talk to one of their officers and he has the approval of the ALIEN council to teach me, or so to say Kawashita, the basics of their farming technology. For a price of course, so after the tour I head back to Orinshi to collect the payment.

to be continued... soon!

19348493131_d8b4c9e8be_c.jpg

making and melting snow

18721983514_433f6800b0_c.jpg

Logistics and command

18723877473_268d9465a0_c.jpg

farming and growing

19344513895_ac1bf10ffb_c.jpg

​Overview - check out my flickr for more detailed pictures

Edited by narbilu

Woah! Stunning build! :wub: Very good job! I like how all the aliens seem to be busy doing their jobs. Really well done! :thumbup:

Very cool build. Like the representation of alien life.

A side-note, though: please check the sector. I believe, Kawastita cartographers could have given you the wrong coordinates. :blush: (upd.: resolved)

Edited by WickNole

Great build! I love how all the aliens are going about their jobs while the heads oversee things. And that melted snow with the water showing through is really cool. IMO the best part is the little farming area though with the seedlings behind glass.

Excellent build! Coincidentally it goes hand in hand with my build I plan to post next week....

This is absolutely superb! Easily my favorite build by you so far! Everything looks functional, fun, built into the environment… all perfect. Love the hovering vehicles as well. :thumbup:

Very cool build. Like the representation of alien life.

A side-note, though: please check the sector. I believe, Kawastita cartographers could have given you the wrong coordinates. :blush:

Nope, I'm fairly sure A08 Crentium was the right destination for his build.

Great build, btw! :thumbup:

Nice build. Great to see that aliens aren't just raiding the human imperialists, haha.

Nope, I'm fairly sure A08 Crentium was the right destination for his build.

Great build, btw! :thumbup:

I had it changed, it was a long and energy consuming mission. So I mistyped the System.

And thanks all for your kind words.

For Honor & Glory

Very nice build Narbilu! I love the way you designed the farming and growing, and the hover ships! The whole build is well done, looking forward to the next part of the story as well. :sweet:

So much nice stuff going on! I love the aliens and their harvesting area. Great work!