Sign in to follow this  
Samolot

[MOC] Terra Gator 8333

I present my new MOC Terra Gator 8333

dscn1000.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1001.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1010.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1020.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1004.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1005.jpg_thumb.jpg

Terra Gator made by Challenger is a huge three-wheeled tractor.

The model has a 3 L PF motors for driving , turning and unloading tape drive and one PF motor M lifting tailgate . The model is controlled by the SBRICK powered with battery box . Replacing the battery poses no problem . There is another set of LED lights above the cab.

Under the cab is in-line six-cylinder engine hooked directly to the drive , steering system has a rotating wheel and the driver sits on a cushioned chair. The cockpit has an appropriate set of instruments also opening the door to the cab and engine . You can also spread the ladder on the side .

dscn1008.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1011.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1013.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1025.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1050.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn1051.jpg_thumb.jpg

Weight 2.8 kg

Length 65 cm

Width 20 cm

Height 25 cm

3 x PF L

1 x PF M

1 x SBRICK

and three wheels off the POWER Puller

Gallery

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=557177

Movie

I hope you like it

post-134883-0-97641200-1435775709_thumb.jpg

Edited by Samolot

Why no more comments?

This is an awesome model of a very strange vehicle.

I saw this yesterday on TLCB. I looked at some pictures and thought: That's crazy, I like it. Now seeing, that this really exists is totally mind-boggling. Good job.

Why no more comments?

This is an awesome model of a very strange vehicle.

Everybodys so amazed, that can't write anything

:thumbup:

This is amazing :thumbup: I also did not know there is such a machine in real life... And yours MOC is so accurate model of it :classic: Well designed, nice maneuverability and cool steering with working steering wheel. It is perfect :thumbup: Agriculture machines are very interesting and this is such a awesome tribute to one of them!

Edited by MacKaiwer

This thing rocks so hard I had no idea what to start with. The steering, the unloading, the huge wheels, the looks, its sheer size, all top-notch, grats Samolot ;)

Thanks for all positive feedback. I just start working on another rare agro machine.