Countless citizens of Kaliphlin lost their homes, belongings, and even loved ones during the drawn out war between the High Council, Desert King, and Ulandus.

Many chose to take what little they had left and travel with makeshift caravans, to try and find a haven from the constant strife, whether within Kaliphlin or another guild:

overview.JPG

low.JPG

wagon.JPG

road.JPG

camel.JPG

back.JPG

in.JPG

empty.JPG

C&C welcome :classic:

Very nice entry SK, the marching caravan looks excellent, good use of those face masks! Good job on the landscaping too!

Nice entry! The rocks look great, and I like the use of dark tan log bricks. I think the landscape could maybe use a bit more color or something though - maybe the occasional scattered rock/pebble in the sand, a bit of dark tan, and so on. Other than that, excellent build!

Fantastic build SK, lovely landscaping, rock-work, and tower, the colors all come together very well! Great job with the caravan, I really like the little boy in the back of the carriage! :classic:

You die a great job with posing the minifigs of the caravan, and building the tower

That's a nice little setting. The building looks good in those colors and the corners look so much better than standard 1x2 bricks. The upper level is nice and the swing-out lower walls are a great way to show such a fine interior. I like the fact that the door opens; unfortunately what looks perfect from the outside doesn't look quite as good from the inside, but what can you do? The landscape looks good to me, especially the curved rocks, and the caravan fills out the scene nicely. Good work!

Nice work! I like the stonework, and the caravan looks good as well.

Amazing work :wub:

I love the rockwork, the base and how you made the wall. The photography is nice, too.

Excellent tower as usual, but it's the caravan which is the real star of this build! :classic:

I especially like the shot with the figure in front in focus.