// Secure channel -- KG property -- Enter pswrd A70 //

/ *****-**/

// Access granted //

// Open stream //

----------

SCIENTIFIC OUTPOST

csHdov6.jpg

Welcome new member,

We are happy to add you to our dear family of the Kawashita Group, where excellence is rewarded, pride and honor, celebrated. You chose well and we promise you a bright future. May Kawashita bring fortune to you and your close ones.

Oops, I forgot to introduce myself. I am ISEE-4, automotivated AI based on Orinshi. I will guide you through our science installation of Area 6.

As you know, science has always been at the heart of Kawashita, from the very first creations of our great leader Osamu Kawashita to the extraordinary discoveries we are making today. The Andromeda System is full of new paths to explore. It is our duty to lead the way and understand what we are surrounded by. Everyday, scientific outposts across the Pearl of Jade (C09 Orinshi) help us get closer to these goals by analyzing the thousands of samples sent by our courageous explorers across the galaxy.

The Area 6 installation is specialized in biotechnologies and robotics. There, you will help our best scientists understand Orinshi's ecosystem to push the boundaries of science with our understanding of artificial intelligence.

(...)

oATkmdR.jpg

You can easily and quickly reach the outpost with our elegant monorail system, which now covers up to a quarter of Orinshi! Enjoy the view and don't miss the famous Gincolx flyers and gigantic Eden trees.

9vV4lS0.jpg

Or you can hitch a ride in our impressive "Bat" B57-model Carrier. It's usually crowded with laboratory packages, but the crew should let you slip in a crack with no problem (as long as you don't sing!).

cb0bqPc.jpgmHFoqdd.jpg

If you need fresh air, you can always borrow a land vehicle from our hangar bay and go safely explore the endless jungle. But don't forget to bring back samples!

9rcJhqv.jpg

Before you leave, don't forget to say hello to our physicists and engineers! They're always working hard to bring you the latest data in the impressive TWIN complex. Who knows, if you get them on your side they may let you in on well-guarded secrets, or even grant you access to the Radar Tower!

Thank you for reading this log, read the annex for more details. I hope you will enjoy your stay at Area 6 Scientific Outpost. May your journey be safe and exciting in the KG family,

To Honor and Glory,

ISEE-4

// End log //

----------

P.s: I have a problem. Since the image size limit on Eurobricks is 800x... (something like that :grin: ), I upload images on Imgur of the same size (originaly 4000 pixels reduced to 800 pixels) so they fit in the limit. However, there's no link to any gallery, so it's not really possible to see bigger images. In this case, details get lost, as you can't zoom in without losing quality and getting blurry zoom-ins.

Say I want to get a fine look at the build, is it possible to deeplink a big image (2000 pixels) but make it small (800 pixels) in the post, then click on it and it opens in another screen with the original size? Or do you have to use Flickr so that people can go to your gallery and enlarge the picture?

Sorry if it's not clear. It's just bothering me.

Excellent build! That micro monorail is really cool as are the radar dishes! Also cool that you showed the B57 on the landing pad!

Lovely build, the microscale really works on these types of models. Lots of little details going on, and the train is especially nice.

Yes, you can do big links. With Imgur, upload at a large size and embed the "Huge thumbnail" here. Then, hotlink it to the "full size" image option. No need to upload twice. (We can't upload 2000px wide images and have them resized by HTML, but luckily Imgur auto-generates a few sizes and we can use those without much hassle.)

Eurobricks width limit is 1000px, technically the huge thumbnails are 1024px but I believe they still work fine and it's in the spirit of the rules at least.

Edited by Commander Turtle

Nice micro Niloc! I really like the monorail build as well! :classic:

In response to your question, you could try something like:

[url="http://link.to.BIG.PICTURE.png"][img=http://link.to.SMALL.PICTURE.png][/url]

I think that would work. :classic:

Wow :wub:

The details everywhere are well represented in the scale, and the Japanese influence on the style is a nice touch.

I also really like how it reads like a Visitor's Guide.

Great work on the outpost! :D I really like all the little details. Imo, you should've connected all the "grass" parts that you could, but I assume it's a brick amount issue : )

Love the Japanese style and the monorail. Has a kinda Jurassic Park/Disneyland vibe to the whole thing. Really nice story too. Congrats to Kawa on their first tech build.

Love the style and how the story reads like a theme park tour guide. Great stuff! I like the monorail.

Beautiful MOC! And brilliant narration...I feel like I'm entering the world of tomorrow!

Very cool build! Like the others I just love the monorail, and the curved support beams are a great touch on that front! Love the japanese vibe scattered throughout too, especially the little shrine like design over the main door-way. Great work. For Honor and Glory! :thumbup:

Sweet micro scale! It would be cool to see some of those ships or part of the monorail in minifig scale :wink: