BrickCurve

Chal. IV HC Cat. D

Victory Parade Approaches Barqa.

In celebration of there certain victory, to boost morale the High Council holds a victory parade. After touring through Kaliphlin it approaches its final destination, Barqa!

19295007021_b876dc6393_c.jpg

19265022406_f50b22227c_c.jpg

19103505848_47c2090952_c.jpg

19285053732_2c6eb7c97d_c.jpg

18668543694_6215a7bd1e_c.jpg

19264968276_fb025794b9_c.jpg

19294934931_18712aa989_c.jpg

18670436223_9fef390d36_c.jpg

Excellent work! I love the forced perspective :wub:

The moon in the background looks nice, too.

Very nice micro in the distance Brickcurve, and the decorated arch looks fancy too! :thumbup:

I really love your perspective!

Excellent work! I love the forced perspective :wub:

The moon in the background looks nice, too.

Very nice micro in the distance Brickcurve, and the decorated arch looks fancy too! :thumbup:

Great work on the arch and FP! Neat touch with the flags too :thumbup:

Very decorative arch and nice forced perspective.

Thanks everyone!

Good job with the forced perspective. Building the long open expanse really gives the landscape that empty feel and the micro city is nice. The decorated archway is great and the thick vegetation looks good around the edges. The crowd, while small, makes a good beginning to the parade. The rising (or is it setting?) sun is a good touch that could be used in lots of scenes like this. Good work!

The large arch makes a great frame for the FP :thumbup: Cool prison carriage design too :classic:

Thanks!

Good job with the forced perspective. Building the long open expanse really gives the landscape that empty feel and the micro city is nice. The decorated archway is great and the thick vegetation looks good around the edges. The crowd, while small, makes a good beginning to the parade. The rising (or is it setting?) sun is a good touch that could be used in lots of scenes like this. Good work!

Yes I will probably use it again. The sun was originally setting but I couldn't get the colours quite right for it to look convincing.

Oh, this is some fantastic perspective here. The microscale city is excellent, as are the various details on the big gate. Really cool idea for this challenge, and nicely executed. I would suggest for the future trying to get as much of the background out of your main story photo as possible. In the first pic above, I think cropping the picture around the edges of the gate and then filling in the remaining white background with tan plates would have given the photo a much more cinematic vibe. In any case, nice work!

Nice forced perspective, I like how you built the arch is built, great texture. I also like the microscale city, well done!

Oh, this is some fantastic perspective here. The microscale city is excellent, as are the various details on the big gate. Really cool idea for this challenge, and nicely executed. I would suggest for the future trying to get as much of the background out of your main story photo as possible. In the first pic above, I think cropping the picture around the edges of the gate and then filling in the remaining white background with tan plates would have given the photo a much more cinematic vibe. In any case, nice work!

I originally tried to extend the blue background out further- I then ran out of bricks.

Nice forced perspective, I like how you built the arch is built, great texture. I also like the microscale city, well done!

Thanks!

Very nice build! The forced perspective is really well done, and the arch and the vegetation around looks great. Great job!

Very nice build! The forced perspective is really well done, and the arch and the vegetation around looks great. Great job!

Glad you liked it!