Hello,

the HBO series Game of Thrones is an excellent source for inspiration and there are a lot of interesting landscapes and scenes that deserve a Lego version.

My first choice felt on Craster's Keep.

18651861113_9641a50ede_c.jpg

The awesome tree technique is stolen by Xenomurphy.

Furthermore I got a lot of inspiration for the figures from Wats great GoT-minifigures.

18651881823_f1c168524e_n.jpg 19086301159_4bef6e714e_n.jpg

Jonas

Edited by Legopard

You're defenitely right, there are many GoT places begging for their MOC, and this one is really good! Well done! I myself was thinking about making Castle Black, but i think i first need more White bricks

Mighty nice wooden hut you've made. If I had the parts and didn't have other plans already stuck in my mind that have to be MOC'ed out, then I wouldn't mind joining the fray and attempt a few myself.

Edited by Isundir

Always good to see a GOT moc. It all looks great, but my one critique would be that the face used for Mormont doesn't really look like him in my opinion.

Edited by MiloNelsiano

I'm in love with the base for this. Everything else is fantastic, of course, but that uneven base is simply beautiful. :wub: Fantastic MOC, I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Excellent! Love the style (your Mormont is better than the one that inspired you) and great details on the snow, tree and 'keep'!

That's a lovely setting. The tree is really nice and the building itself looks great. The plates for snow are pretty basic but it still looks fine and the irregular base is interesting as always. Good work.

Excellent MOC overall. Great texturing of the roof and walls. :thumbup:

Pretty sure GoT is HBO, not BBC though. In the UK, you can only get it through Sky Atlantic where it is branded as an HBO production. It's definitely not broadcast on any of the Beeb's channels.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for all the comments and the positive feedback.

I'm glad you like it.

Pretty sure GoT is HBO, not BBC though. In the UK, you can only get it through Sky Atlantic where it is branded as an HBO production. It's definitely not broadcast on any of the Beeb's channels.

Haha, that's kind of embarrassing :D

I'm not sure why I wrote that, because GoT is definitely HBO. Thanks for the hint.

Best

Jonas

Beautiful! I particularly love the roof. Some tiles are not fully engaged, the roof is not fully tiled, nor is it fully covered in snow - and that is perfect! I of course really like all of the rest of it, too. Well done! :thumbup:

Great build! I like the flow of the branches on the tree a lot - very realistic. The cottage is really lovely as well :classic:

A stunning and superb build, Leopard. Excellent land/snowscaping, and brilliant work on that pine, even if it is a copy. I can't stop staring at that keep either, it's just way too cool. I love how you added a simple interior as well, and all those sharp, pointy bits around the building. Very clever use of those white antenna as frozen plants. Such a lovely build, a lot to appreciate here!

As others have said, that base shape is really appealing and the white joystick parts look fantastic as frozen plants. I really love the dark brown building and the tree as well. Beautiful build!