Awesome stuff! You have a very recognizable style of which I am very fond. The dark blue for the water is a great idea!

Truly amazing. Love all the details and architecture.

I got a lot of inspiration from your work,thanks.

UPDATE DECEMBER 16

Another little piece of my WIP Old Town Center is done; this time it’s a fishmonger.

I wanted the building to be a little brother to my green grocer, using dark colors instead of the lighter shades I used in my green grocer. I used mostly dark blue, shades of brown and gray.

The ground floor consist of the shop, with an office in the addition at the back. There’s a gate to the side for the delivery of supplies. On the right side is the entrance to the home above. The stoop to the front door is littered with potted plants and flowers.

Below the shop is a basement where the fish is prepared, gutted, smoked and stored. The wharf assures a constant stream of fresh fish, sold by local fishermen to the fishmonger.

Above the shop is a little home, with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath and a livingroom with open kitchen.

23490819736_17866345f8_b.jpgFishmonger by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

22889796743_aeddd88275_b.jpgFishmonger by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

22889797193_30c6fe8ce4_b.jpgFishmonger by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

23408428642_a4a19d244e_b.jpgFishmonger by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

22889797713_dbf02f3808_c.jpgFishmonger by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

Beautiful! I love how you've done the dormer window and the planter boxes on

Great stuff! I especially like the old wharf. It "feels" just like a real place.

Just 'discovered' this topic :classic:

Looks very nice. Love the 'medival' look. Think it's not the right name but ... you know what I mean I hope.

Great to see all those buildings, streets and stuff in an old style. Great details too.

the Fishmonger looks a nice and cosy place too me. Looks like a place where I would buy some nice fish of 'kibbeling', haha

Nice detail, that 'pole' on the roof with the hook for towing. Think it's pretty typical Dutch?

Only the windmill looks a bit fragile to me, at the bottom part. Ques when the wind blows too hard the windmill brake of :wink: and it looks like pretty dangerous to walk around it, before you know you will decapitated.

Looking forward to the next moc.

UPDATE DECEMBER 16

Is there any way i could build these by myself?

Edited by Rick
Please don't quote unnecessarily

UPDATE FEBRUARY 3rd

Second version of my Dairy Shop!

I made it more sturdy, and converted it into a modular. The roof was changed and a cellar at water level was added.

The dairy and cheese shop is run by Cam and Bert (... get it? Cam and Bert? Camembert?), who also live above their shop... seeing as nobody else wanted to live above that, erm, "aromatic" place.

The shop has a large cellar where cheese is made. A waterwheel powers the butter-churn.

Outside the shop a lot of wares are displayed; a variety of cheese, milk, cream, eggs etc.

The home upstairs has a living/kitchen, toilet, and a bedroom with ensuite in the attic.

24767718346_084656e54a_b.jpgDairy Shop by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

24498408760_be4b51957a_b.jpgDairy Shop by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

24167072253_2b51544a59_b.jpgDairy Shop by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

24165786374_52aa41c6d7_b.jpgDairy Shop by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

24793939955_f84df76069_b.jpgDairy Shop by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

24676108182_cc57e0cc96_c.jpgDairy Shop by Ben van Middendorp, on Flickr

They are fantastic builds!! Hard to choose a favourite they're all so good!!

I really like the traditional looking style you've used.... I'd love to see them all put together!!!

Looking forward to more!!