Boxerlego

[O-E02] Jurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find

Mission 6

Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find

Tags: Civil, Ocean Engineering, Vehicle

====================================================================================================

Transmission Start:

Ok, This seems to be the spot where my NavTech Metal detector sensors appear to be pinging the most at.

18624768764_6238938bcc_c.jpgJurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find 1 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Great time to use my Communication device's radar out to scan the immediate area for any leads.

19251040111_2a8a7143eb_c.jpgJurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find 2 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Awesome, The Radar is showing something over there in that pile of rocks over there with very unique metal properties. I wonder what it could be...

19059652810_379bdacf9c_c.jpgJurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find 3 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Well this was almost to easy. Lucky its underneath this small pile of rock.

19241332382_9f0f17a4e0_c.jpgJurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find 4 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Wow, Big find here.

19247298015_6461027bda_c.jpgJurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find 5 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Awesome, Looks very old looking but still pretty shiny new in spots.

19241373982_7ed35cc3d8_c.jpgJurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find 6 by boxerlego, on Flickr

(Checking out the find)

19059726270_548fa15302_c.jpgJurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find 7 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Lucky me I keep this jar around for awesome finds like this.

18626794623_62c908258c_c.jpgJurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find 8 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Well, time to continue on with the beach patrol.

19247346585_7abbb421e7_c.jpgJurin II Tropical Beach Buggy Prospectors Find 9 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Transmission end:

====================================================================================================

Haha, love the jar suddenly appearing - it's amazing what minifigs can fit in their pockets :grin:

Haha, love the jar suddenly appearing - it's amazing what minifigs can fit in their pockets :grin:

:thumbup:

Nice little build!

I like the rocks. :thumbup:

Thanks Graham! There will be more rocks to come. :classic:

I really love the `innocence` of the build, great work

Thanks Tomsche! For this build I wanted to display something I had for a long time in that jar. :classic:

Thanks Big Sal! Items in the jar are very important to me but if it was a regular coin then that it would go in the pocket. :classic:

:thumbup:

Nice little build!

Thanks arealure! This little build is sorta of the beginnings of my huge story adventure of little builds where an epic quest unfolds. :classic:

The judges awarded you 3 points.

Thanks Judges! I have a question why did my vehicle build receive no vehicle bonus point?

Possibly my favorite build form you in AG so far!

The vehicle is really neat and I like the rocks :thumbup:

Thanks LittleJohn! This is one of my favorite builds too and a very significant one at that. :classic:

Thanks arealure! This little build is sorta of the beginnings of my huge story adventure of little builds where an epic quest unfolds. :classic:

Looking forward to this! :thumbup: