Sign in to follow this  
marcu22

[O-E02] First Order: Jarin II

Located: E02- Jarin II

Tags: Eploration, Vehicle, Spaceship

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First Order: Jarin II

18967341689_f31a1cf811_t.jpg:"HQ? It's marcu here, calling from Jarin II."

19219963182_06741bfb88_m.jpg:"This is Dr. Danielle Long, reading you loud and clear. How was your first flight for Octan? Any lime green on the radar?"

18967341689_f31a1cf811_t.jpg:"Encountered some asteroid fields in orbit, but I entered Jarin without any problems... No MANTIS sighted. It should be fine to research safely."

19219963182_06741bfb88_m.jpg:"Make sure to take some samples of the foreign soil. It's important to know if it's worth stepping up efforts on Jarin II."

18967341689_f31a1cf811_t.jpg :"Understood. I will confirm with you when I'm ready to leave. Over."

~Found a place to land~

19200081166_2335ede944_c.jpg

18967341689_f31a1cf811_t.jpg:"This seems like a good spot to go ashore."

18534613463_ab21a2a810_z.jpg

19147893172_f88346283b_t.jpg :"Hmpf..I don't want to get wet, they told me they were going to give me some futuristic equipment. I knew about shovels long before Octan..."

19129006986_d2537cbe39_z.jpg

19147893172_f88346283b_t.jpg:"Damn, that's muddy. Let's get these samples and get out of here ASAP."

~Denggg~

18969027779_11d6d93f3f_z.jpg

19147893172_f88346283b_t.jpg :"Hmm, don't know what that could be? I guess I'll just take it; Danielle will be overjoyed by this sparkling piece of dirt. Let's grab the samples and get out."

-End-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Pictures:

19040034029_0aed8dbc8e_c.jpg

Sans Figs

19229900751_a48085d24d_c.jpg[/url]

So, this is my spaceship for Andromeda's Gates. ''Die Garstige Gans'' is my first ship build as a AFOL.

Regards,

marcu

Magnificent little build and probably the most you can hammer together in such short time! Loving it, especially the ship's name! Seems like there are few more Octan employees with a German heritage besides H3 ..

Whoa that jungle island build! I like the little spaceship too! Can't believe you are so fresh back into building with creations like this.

That island is really great. The water and the trees really sell it for me. I wish the ship had a bit more white, red, and green in the design, but the shape is very cool!

Yeah, the island and water are just fantastic! Feels great, organic, and very wooly and wild! Even the beach feels like it takes up an appropriate amount of space and looks like a good shape. The ship is superb as well - love all the curves especially right in front/below the cockpit. It seems to be lacking engines though, so maybe something to consider for the future. :blush::laugh: But great shaping, and a superb "first spaceship as AFOL". :thumbup:

Fantastic work :wub:

The way you made the ship is great and I love the little islands :thumbup:

Really like this jungle island, it combines lots of different techniques for flora. Certainly have to try this terrain sometimes.

Keep up the good builds! :thumbup:

I really like the ship! Also your island looks like a real jungle. Good job!

Sweet build, these islands look like like a perfect place to get some days off, really enchanting. Also like the different look of your fig and the space ship.

Great landscape and fantastic spaceship marcu, I'm really digging your futuristic equipment as well! :laugh::thumbup:

Very nice build Marcu, love the vegetation covered rockwork!

Ooh, lovely foliage and rockwork! The water looks great too. That spaceship is quite nice as well.

*looks for robots and finds none* I applaud your character for doing things himself XD

Thanks to all of you!

I'm happy that you like the water, it's quite a pain to place the studs the right way.