Adeel Zubair

The Brick Show, Stephen's Studio - 8x8 Vignette

19214084135_ddaec7da07_z.jpg

This '8x8 Vingnette' concept is based on the #40120 Valentine's Day Dinner and #40121 Painting Easter Eggs. It's a great way to display minifigures and show different scenes.

This model is based on Stephen's iconic studio from 'The Brick Show.' It features all the main details such as the minifigure wall, brown desk with a LEGO Apple, table with a PC monitor, spinning chair, LEGO City boxes on the floor, white storage unit with a UCS Sandcrawler and two Brick Show stickers.

The Stephen minifigure needs printing of 'The Brick Show' logo as well as on the two 'Flat Tile 1x2.' It's not necessary but I feel the computer monitor should have a sticker to show the screen and the LEGO City box. Any other graphics will take away the charm of this '8x8 Vingnette' concept.

Would you purchase this kit and realistically how much would you pay if the torso printed and the stickers? I would say it would cost £15-£20 without the figures and stickers; if those are included I would increase the price to £20-£25. Let me know and if it get's enough requests at those prices I may join with 'The Brick Show' once again and sell them as kits :)

I really hope you enjoyed this in MOC; feedback and criticism is much appreciated.

Adeel

Hey, this is in my hometown Coral Springs, and you did a darn good job! :thumbup:

I dunno if I'd purchase it, but $20-$25 USD seems like a fair price.

Edited by just2good

That's great! My son will love this. Maybe I can design a "Stephen" fig for you to use. They would love that!

Hey, this is in my hometown Coral Springs, and you did a darn good job! :thumbup:

I dunno if I'd purchase it, but $20-$25 USD seems like a fair price.

That's great! My son will love this. Maybe I can design a "Stephen" fig for you to use. They would love that!

Sounds cool but how much would each one cost with face printing, with the Brick Show logo one the torso and printing on the 1x2 white tile of their logo? It would be cool to own one for myself but as I mentioned in the post it would cost a fortune with both the kit and minifig to sell multiples. Send me an email with the info: adeel_Zubair@hotmail.co.uk

Its scary how accurate this is. Lol. I really love this, the attention to detail and the bright colors really make it appealing to the eye. Great work. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

As for the price, if it were $15 to $20 I think that I would buy it. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Excellent work! I'd be willing to pay £20.00, I think with stickers and printed torso it would definitely be worth it.

Excellent work! I'd be willing to pay £20.00, I think with stickers and printed torso it would definitely be worth it.

epic. love the minifig wall.

Thanks guys, I will try and see what I could do :)