Anio

[MOC] UCS Sith Infiltrator

Incredible design, awesome build!

Shame UCS doesnt give PT much love as a fan of OT I find some of the ships in the PT quite good.

Essentially the whole green vs blue color debate is up to you Anio because if somebody likes it in the other color it would be quite simple to change it

Shame UCS doesnt give PT much love as a fan of OT I find some of the ships in the PT quite good.

I already made quite a lot UCS models from PT.

And I have another one on the way. :tongue:

I already made quite a lot UCS models from PT.

And I have another one on the way. :tongue:

Any hints to your next MOC?

It is from Episode II.

I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I've been busy with other things and not on the forum much.

FANTASTIC job Anio *hat tip*. It's just what I would have hoped to build myself. I'm very much looking forward to your instructions and parts list for this. You are a true artist. :-)

FANTASTIC job Anio *hat tip*. It's just what I would have hoped to build myself. I'm very much looking forward to your instructions and parts list for this. You are a true artist. :-)

I am glad you like the model. :)

We will try to release the instruction in the end of the year.

Hi guys :)

Here is the video of the Sith Infiltrator :

And a few pics of the build. :)

As you can see, it is quite modular. Only the frame is a big part of the ship. It has a Technic structure through it.

31.JPG

36.JPG

39.JPG

There are frictions with plate with clips. But rubber bands help to secure the build against gravity.

The engines at the back :

46.JPG

Then, attached to the model with SNOT.

Of course, wings are foldable. Here are a few more shots :

04.JPG

16.JPG

25.JPG

More details at TechLUG : http://www.techlug.f...-ST19-anio-2015

Brickshelf gallery : http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=557794

FlickR gallery : https://www.flickr.com/photos/anio-ucs/sets/72157656434356765

UCS Sticker :

st19.jpg

Building instructions coming in more or less a month. Mathieu is working on it. :)

Anio

Excellent!

Thanks for the exploded views, Anio. I really like the simplicity of the spine that supports the upper and lower prow sections - brilliant.

Thanks.

Your posts here, and I remember your messages on FBTB as well (on a very old thread).

It seems that the Sith Infiltrator is a ship you really like. :)

...It seems that the Sith Infiltrator is a ship you really like. :)

Yeah, I guess I'm one of the few - ha! The thread from FBTB was probably back in 2006 when I made This

I was really happy with the end result of that MOC, but as soon as I saw your version I was inspired to revisit the build.

Hi there !

It's been quite some time since Frousmoul and I didn't publish a new UCS instruction. So here we are : the instruction for the UCS Sith Infiltrator is now available.

Frousmoul did a great job once again. Blakbird was also very helpful for the renders. You may find them in its Brickshelf very soon.

The instruction comes with everything you need : modular build, detailed steps, sticker, part list.

01.jpg

02.jpg

06.jpg

Some more pages : http://www.techlug.f...-ST19-anio-2015

As always, a symbolic price of 10€ is asked to get your hands on the instructions. However, if you want to give more to encourage our work, you are welcome. :)

To reach me, you can PM me here on EB, but also on Youtube. Even better and simpler : email me at setechnic@gmail.com

I hope those who want a UCS Sith Infiltrator in their collection will have great fun in reproducing that model.

Anio

On 1/16/2016 at 11:59 PM, Anio said:2016/2016년 1/11시 59분에 Anio는 다음과 같이 말했다.

Hi there ! 안녕!

It's been quite some time since Frousmoul and I didn't publish a new UCS instruction. Frousmoul과 나는 새로운 UCS 지침을 발표하지 않은 지 꽤 오래되었다. So here we are : the instruction for the UCS Sith Infiltrator is now available. 이제 UCS Sith Infiltrator에 대한 지침을 살펴보겠습니다.

Frousmoul did a great job once again. Frousmoul은 다시 한 번 대단한 일을 해냈습니다. Blakbird was also very helpful for the renders. Blakbird는 또한 렌더들에게 매우 도움이 되었다. You may find them in its Brickshelf very soon. 여러분은 곧 벽돌 선반에서 그것들을 찾을 수 있을 것입니다.

The instruction comes with everything you need : modular build, detailed steps, sticker, part list. 이 지침에는 모듈식 빌드, 세부 단계, 스티커, 부품 목록 등 필요한 모든 것이 포함되어 있습니다.

01.jpg

02.jpg

06.jpg

Some more pages : http://www.techlug.f... 페이지 더: http://www.techlug.f...-ST19-anio-2015 -ST19-anio-2015

As always, a symbolic price of 10€ is asked to get your hands on the instructions. 항상 그렇듯이, 10€의 상징적인 가격이 지시사항을 손에 넣도록 요구됩니다. However, if you want to give more to encourage our work, you are welcome. 하지만, 우리의 일을 장려하기 위해 더 많은 것을 주고 싶다면, 환영한다. :) :)

To reach me, you can PM me here on EB, but also on Youtube. 저에게 연락하려면 EB로도 하고 Youtube로도 하면 됩니다. Even better and simpler : email me at setechnic@gmail.com 훨씬 더 좋고 간단합니다. setechnic@gmail.com으로 이메일을 보내 주십시오.

I hope those who want a UCS Sith Infiltrator in their collection will have great fun in reproducing that model. UCS Sith Infiltrator를 소장하고 싶은 분들이 그 모델을 재현하는 데 큰 재미를 느끼셨으면 합니다.

Anio 이 아니오라

Don't know if there are many Korean readers out there, but thank you for the translation. =)

I'm a bit surprised at how a curved wing look can be achieved with hinged panels. Also, those hull panels come together so nicely. Another excellent MOC.