Sign in to follow this  
MaxGoof

LEGO Store August 2015 Calendar!

It's early this month, but the LEGO Stores August 2015 Calendar has now been posted.

I don't know if I like the Classic Pirate promo set as much as I did last year's White Space Man set. Is this a reproduction of a particularly recognizable old pirate minifigure? The pirate minifigs all sort of look the same to me. LOL. :laugh:

Have there been any leaked photos of this Ninjago Temple set yet? It seems weird to me for Ninjago to have a LEGO Store exclusive set. I don't recall that ever happening before for an original LEGO action theme.

I will totally be spending the money to acquire the pirate polybag! It's just like the classic sets they used to do in the early 90's. I'm curious as to what the VIP exclusive set for August will be?

If it's a polybag, then I don't care. If it's like the white Spaceman box from last year, then I'd be in as I think that would be a cool promo sub-line.

10248 Ferrari F40

Nope. It was already announced the Ferrari will be available mid-July to VIP members and August 1st to everyone else.

What will be the VIP early access set in August?...

Probably that Ninjago Temple. :wink:

It seems weird to me for Ninjago to have a LEGO Store exclusive set. I don't recall that ever happening before for an original LEGO action theme.

Monster Fighters had the Haunted House...

Do someone know if we get extra vip points on the pirates set in Europe? We already got the pirate promo...