BaronSat

[MOC] GALACTUS vs FF, Brickjournal edition.

Hello Marvel fans,

This is a remake of my previous model that I assembled and photographied especially for Brickjournal. As old stuff always needs a revamp (and due to a lack of parts but don't tell people ;) I added more colors and changed the parts that became rare for more commons or better looking ones. Finally I prefer this version to the old one

http://www.eurobrick...700&hl=galactus

and you?

GALACTUS-VS-FANTASTIC-FOUR-01.jpgGALACTUS-VS-FANTASTIC-FOUR-02.jpg

I have a few more pics I can add if people request ;)

Beautiful! Please post more! It's not always we get to see big bad Ol' Galactus in brick form.

And pretty cool idea for Sue's arm :thumbup:.

Beautiful! Please post more! It's not always we get to see big bad Ol' Galactus in brick form.

And pretty cool idea for Sue's arm :thumbup:.

Thanks. Ok, I will post the rest of pics tomorrow as I'm on the wrong computer now... yes I have two computer... I'm a geek :blush:

Those transparent blue arms arms are cool and I was happy when I realised it would be good on Invisible Woman.

Awesome creation! I prefer this over the previous attempt, great job.

Thanks. Good, so one personn agrees with me. Now I wonder how many will disagree? :laugh:

I also prefer this version - it looks it bit more proportional, even though I don't think you have added bricks to the torso. Because of the new colors, perhaps?

I also prefer this version - it looks it bit more proportional, even though I don't think you have added bricks to the torso. Because of the new colors, perhaps?

Ha, ha another one, good :wink:

The only change I made on the torso is that I lowered Galactus's bra... I mean the blue horizontal part with the transparent disc is now a brick lower. Check the previous version and you wil notice. But you are right, that makes the proportion better.

Really, really good. If Lego made this into a set, I would buy it on day one, no question.

"Fantastic" job!

Really, really good. If Lego made this into a set, I would buy it on day one, no question.

"Fantastic" job!

Thanks, that pleased me :)

Maybe I should put it on Lego Ideas but TLC would have a lot of work to turn it into a set.... Hm...

Fantastic! What minifigs did you use?

Thanks. I used the printed parts from custom minifigs I get on ebay, the rest of minifig, like trans blue arm is Lego.