Isundir

Isundir's Bestiary

Welcome to the Bestiary, here all Fantasy Creatures shall be documented as well as all information known about these wondrous beasts and horrible abominations.

Index:

1. Mimic.

2. Tunnelermite.

- Bestiary Entry 1, Mimic (Version 2)

18471614014_809a0babd3_z.jpg

a being able to change its shape to disguise its body as an inanimate object in order to devour unsuspecting prey,

most commonly encountered as an alluring chest found irresistible by the poor adventurers that greedily open them.

- Bestiary Entry 2, Tunnelermite (Version 1)

18926823414_d7d2ec9769_z.jpg

The Tunnelermite is a Subterranean, Omnivorous creature. More information coming soon.

(inspired by o.a. the Minecrawler and the Chaurus.)

Edited by Isundir

Is this thread for submissions to your fantasy themed bestiary? By this I mean - could the community contribute too? We could PM you the pictures and you could curate them?

(Here's hoping)

D

Is this thread for submissions to your fantasy themed bestiary? By this I mean - could the community contribute too? We could PM you the pictures and you could curate them?

(Here's hoping)

D

We could just make this a thread for Fantasy themed brick build creatures I suppose, a mod/admin would have to change the title since the thread is now specifically called "Isundir's Bestiary" but I wouldn't mind a thread for all brick build beasties and monsters if other builders like yourself want to have such a thread (alternatively we could just make a new thread).

Edited by Isundir

Great monster! Whant to see more from you!)

I have 3 new brick build creatures planned, one of which I hope to post sometime next week however I'm missing a few parts at the moment and I'm getting through a 'tropical' heat wave that's almost killing me so I'm not able to build anything at the moment :cry_sad:

Cool! Reminds me of those chest-monster-things from Dark Souls, only with shorter limbs.

Yep those are Mimic's too.

Gelatinous cube next?

You mean an Ooze/Slime, well LEGO did that for Minecraft, I suppose I might do my own take on an Ooze/Slime at some point. (I don't have enough transparent pieces atm).

We could just make this a thread for Fantasy themed brick build creatures I suppose, a mod/admin would have to change the title since the thread is now specifically called "Isundir's Bestiary" but I wouldn't mind a thread for all brick build beasties and monsters if other builders like yourself want to have such a thread (alternatively we could just make a new thread).

Well it's your baby... your call - just here to help and support!

Apologies for the threadjack, but non-purists might be interested in Kre-o's official D&D mimic. You can see one here:

http://www.brickshel..._mimic_guen.jpg

I believe it's the only non-humanoid monster from Kre-o's D&D range.

Hmm that's pretty cool, but personally I prefer Mimic's who sprout out limbs to chase and grab you, just makes it a little bit more creepy.

Bestiary updated with second entry the Tunnelermite, part of a still W.I.P. Fantasy Diorama that I'm working on.

Nice Tunnelermite, good choice of colors, disgusting crawly legs, soulless yet intelligent eyes and nice scaly smooth body!

Nice Tunnelermite, good choice of colors, disgusting crawly legs, soulless yet intelligent eyes and nice scaly smooth body!

Good sir that's an accurate description thank you.