wafflebricks

Book II-Stakitor : Guild sign-up and Discussion

What is Stakitor?

Welcome to Stakitor, a land battle-scarred by the seemingly endless war between the Hordes of Nocturnus and the Knights of Historica.

The armies of Stakitor are the only thing keeping the Hordes out of historica, but its up to guild members to decide whether the Knights succeed in pushing back the Hordes, or if the Hordes slaughter the Knights and invade! Remember, all you have to do join the guild is create a sigfig, post it on

this page, and you're in! Stakitor's colours are crimson red and naval blue, so include those colours on your knights and flags and castles and ETC.

Horde colours are black, Red, and Silver.

Which side will you choose in the never ending Battles of Stakitor?

The history of Stakitor:

A relatively new guild, Stakitor started out as a small, tight-knit group of outposts designed to keep Historica safe from Nocturnus' Hordes, but grew into a small guild under the command of the few Knights of historica that dared venture into the Nocturnian outskirts. suddenly, a savage attack on the seaside outpost of Minas Hobbelot left the Knights scattered and practically defenceless.

Edited by wafflebricks

Umm… I'm afraid that you aren't allowed to start new guilds. The 4 currently active guilds, Avalonia, Mitgardia, Kaliphlin, and Nocturnus, are created by the Guilds of Historica leaders (I believe those are Rouge Angel, Ecclesiates, SkaForHire, and Zcerberus), and are the only guilds that make up Historica. There is also the guild of Valyrio, but it isn't open for joining at the moment. I'd recommend reading a bit more lore and history here; you can join any of the 4 active guilds though. :wink:

I suppose if you really want to you could talk to one of the Historica leaders about adding another guild, but I doubt they'd add one, as Historica has already been as it is for several years, and it wouldn't make sense to change it now.

One of the reasons why it's a good idea to backread as much of GoH as you can before posting. Yeesh. If any new guild gets added, it'll be Ulandus or Varlyrio.