The remote Rakath village known as the Gardens of Tranquility was certainly less than tranquil. Smoke drifted lazily into the sky, fire burning in the trees and buildings. The Spire pyromancer had struck suddenly, his host of orcs springing from the bamboo.

18837316078_61d60edef6_c.jpg

Shadowmere's eminent necromancer-mage, Krell had managed to rally the local samurai and ninjas in defense of the village, but he knew that it was simply a delaying tactic. The Spire's forces numbered in the hundreds, whilst Krell had only a handful of, admittedly skilled, warriors at his disposal.

19024983865_692c3db0a0_c.jpg

With a shout, Krell charged into the fray, wielding dread magic. The Spire would not walk away from this unwounded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another freebuild from myself. With all the happenings in Shadowmere, it's easy to forget that the Spire poses a very real threat to the everyday Nocturnian! Originally I'd hoped to use the new ghost ninjas from Ninjago as the ancestors of the ninjas, but it was too many trans colours!

C+C welcome!

Nice work with the hut! But after Shadowmere helped the Desert King, I don't believe many Kaliphlinians would agree with you. :grin:

Cheers!

@Adair- the Kaliphlins are lucky that Shadowmere is tied up with the Black Spire, otherwise the Shadowmere Guard would come and whip y'all into shape.

Very nice work! I really like the fire effect and the posing of the minifigures :thumbup:

Brighter scene than usual for Nocty, but it still fits well :thumbup: Good irregular base and you have some neat designs used in the little hut :classic:

The minifigs posings and all the action is the real eyecandy here!! Well done!

That's a lot of action for such a small area. It's certainly not lacking for color, which is good. The structure and landscaping are neatly arranged on the irregular base. Good work.