Alcarin

Special collection up for potential sale

Hello dear Eurobricks community, I am a huge LOTR fan so i managed to collect and display a pretty decent Helm's Deep assault which I am now considering selling. This is also the purpose of this thread, to see if I can get a decent enough offer on which I would say ''Yeah I want to part with my beloved display for that money''

Its pretty much Helm's Deep set + 2 wall extensions and a huge pile of original generic troops

- 100 fully armored uruk-hai figures (helmet + armor) (50 of the have shields + swords)

- 1 unarmored Uruk-hai

- 1 Berserker

- 25 Rohan generic soldiers (15 of them on new mold horses with spears and shields rest with bows and quivers ( you can notice 6 rohan soldiers have Eomer armored pants, this is due to error from bricklink seller who shipped me those with wrong pants)

- 2 Eomers (1 on horse, the other on foot)

- 1 Gandalf the white on white horse

- Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, Theoden

- 6 new mold spears (since i wanted to have 25 mounted Rohans but stopped buying at some point)

- 4 additional brown horses (lacking saddles)

- Additional grey statue is aso seen on picture since i forgot to remove it (can also be inside the lot do not care :P)

Now do notice I am in no urge or need to sell it, I just would like to see if there are any potential offers that would make me sell it or strongly consider selling:

I am from Slovenia (inside EU) am also available for local pick up(which i would actually prefer) but otherwise everything goes through paypal..... only shipping insured (and registered obviously)

I only accept EURO currency

OFFERS:

Please if you have some ridiculously low offers or joke offers I will not reply to you, you can easily check how much figures individually would cost so please offer accordingly.

I have not yet checked to see how much its actually worth (per Bricklink) so currently I have no price set for it, its my own collection that i spent months acquiring let it be from buying sets and parting them or ordering figures online, so asking how much I want for it is something i would like to avoid, however if youll cut (too) low then thats pointless.

Anyway below are the images:

cam01450.jpg

cam01451.jpg

cam01452.jpg

cam01453.jpg

cam01454.jpg

cam01455.jpg

cam01456.jpg

Edited by Alcarin

How about 75$

So sorry if this is way low, I'm still not used to prices quite yet.

An impressive army. Surely it is hundreds of Euros worth.

If you're willing to sell individual parts, I would pay 18 Euro for the 6 armored pants. Shipping to Germany I would pay extra.

Edited by Wardancer

How about 75$

So sorry if this is way low, I'm still not used to prices quite yet.

Emmmm, just like 5 Rohan soldiers on horse are worth 75$....

An impressive army. Surely it is hundreds of Euros worth.

If you're willing to sell individual parts, I would pay 18 Euro for the 6 armored pants. Shipping to Germany I would pay extra.

Hey!

I am not really keen on selling the collection individually, mainly because then I will be left with pieces of collection ''nobody'' wants(or it will take ''years'' to sell it all). While I would be ok to sell factions separately (All Uruks together, all Rohan together and Helm's Deep) it has to happen with Helm's Deep selling first. Since figs are the easiest to sell generally. And if I am left with only Helm's Deep on display that looks pretty poor to my liking.

Would you be willing to sell some Uruks by themselves (I'm thinking about 10)?

Hey!

Im not really keen on selling Uruks individually or in groups of whatever number, as written above, if it has to happen I would then sell all Uruks as a bunch, but only after someone buys Helm's Deep set (with only good guy figs in it)

Also keep in mind when offering to buy, for similar prices (considering the lot size) on bricklink... Surely I am willing to go lower on it, but not undercutting by like 50% or so......

Edited by Alcarin

Hey!

Im not really keen on selling Uruks individually or in groups of whatever number, as written above, if it has to happen I would then sell all Uruks as a bunch, but only after someone buys Helm's Deep set (with only good guy figs in it)

That's fine! I hope you can find someone else who will buy this AWESOME collection!

Although I don't have the funds for such a collection (and I feel any army after so many figures just constitutes 'a lot' and makes no difference whatsoever; but that's beside the point)--I am mostly interested in why you want to sell it in the first place; other than just to see how much it is worth.

Why would a huge Lego LotR fan like yourself would be selling off a chunk of his Orc army? I cannot imagine selling off my precious superheroes! :grin:

Just wondering.

Although I don't have the funds for such a collection (and I feel any army after so many figures just constitutes 'a lot' and makes no difference whatsoever; but that's beside the point)--I am mostly interested in why you want to sell it in the first place; other than just to see how much it is worth.

Why would a huge Lego LotR fan like yourself would be selling off a chunk of his Orc army? I cannot imagine selling off my precious superheroes! :grin:

Just wondering.

Well mainly because currently I live at home, with enough space, but since I might move out in less than a year in my future apartments I will not have space for displaying such ''huge'' collections. (budget places you know :P) so either I box the collection and put it away or I sell it and get ''good'' money for it.

I dont really want to leave my parents with tons of LEGO to sit at their home without my attention on them, when they can use room for their own stuff (even though i know they 99% wont use it but keep it empty for if i have to come back, but its about principle)

Obviously though, if the price is too low I rather pack it up and leave it for ''another time'' or for myself.

The main problem is I cant really travel with this much LEGO I still have like a whole stash on display MMV, MVR, Unexpected Gathering, and about 120 CMF + other figs (like Fellowship etc) Now for the CMFs i can surely find space on display anywhere but for such big displays of Helm's Deep and MVR/MMV it will be way harder. Thats why I am checking if someone might give a good offer to sell.

If you still have a lot of minifigs left, I think you might do well to sell them individually on BrickLink as opposed to a lot. Either way, good luck with your sale. :-)

Yea i thought of that, but I dont really want to sell individual figs, and be left with only bricks.... Maybe I would be willing to sell as lot (All uruks and all Rohans etc.) but only after I sell the bricks I guess.... Because being left with just sets is kinda pointless :)

Might want to set your images to 600x800, easier to load and people may turn away if the listing takes way too long to download.

Also, you've had this listing up for over 6 months. You may want to consider choosing a price and posting that, or consider breaking up the total. It's not really fair to all the other posted items in here if you continually bump the item every couple weeks.

Hello dear Eurobricks users. I decided I will try to sell off this beautifull display collection again. It was built once and put on display. 

I would prefer not to break it, am up for REALISTIC offers(based on bricklink prices/quantity -fee and some discount)

Would also accept Cryptocurrencies:

- NEO

- Bitcoin

- Litecoin

-Ethereum