• optimus-convoy
    • PaulC
    • Vader
    • Alex54
    • chewie
    • ZookyBoogeyDoog
    • Starwars4J
    • Tanotrooper

This is it everybody! The final poll to decide who will win Hinckley39's ice cube tray!!

Again, a great big thank you to everyone for making my first Eurobricks contest a huge success with 37 entries! Congratulations to everyone who participated. All of the entries were creative and fun!

Here they are, the final contestants

whack_finals_01.jpg

whack_finals_02.jpg

Choose carefully as there's an ice cube tray at stake...

the whack tally!

Vader was whacked the most with 7 whacks!

And I hinckley39 am the biggest whacker with 6 big whacks! :-D

For all the official whack stats check out the entry thread...

For more sophmoric entertainment, the walrus wedgie wiener whack saga concludes (I've posted the whole story...):

walrus_whack01.jpg

walrus_whack06.jpg

walrus_whack07.jpg

Anyone feel sorry for Hinckley?...Anyone? Well, in case there's anyone who does-Don't worry! Hinckley will get swift revenge in the next whack-a-fig contest...it's all about revenge!

Update on the next contest: Whacking will take a break while UB runs a cool contest!!

Finally! *wub* It's been over 2 months, it's so hard to believe it's the finals.. Chuckling.. Ice cube tray stealing.. Alternative Ice cube tray use review.. :-D Whacking.. Laundry.. 8-|

Now it's almost over. :'-(

Update on the next contest: Whacking will take a break while UB runs a cool contest!!

Well, I might have to take a wait until Mr. Mandalorians contest is done.. This might take a while. X-D

I haven't voted yet.. :-/

Whack-a-Fig is reaching it's conclusion. :'-( Oh well, we look forward to season 2, right, Hinckley?

I chose optimus convoy's whack. I alway's liked his, er, sigfig(or head) and it was pretty funny with him leaning through the window!

Well, I might have to take a wait until Mr. Mandalorians contest is done.. This might take a while.

What is your contest? A whack? A kill-someone? A spoof? X-O The possibilities!

What is your contest? A whack? A kill-someone? A spoof? X-O The possibilities!

It's a secret.. Yes.. A very well kept secret.. *skull*

Let's just say it will include.. Little green men... Men with black helmets... And severe whacking.. Yess.. >:-)

Wait On

It's a secret.. Yes.. A very well kept secret.. *skull*

Let's just say it will include.. Little green men... Men with black helmets... And severe whacking.. Yess.. >:-)

Wait On

I believe both contests could run at the same time! Contests are always running simultaneously here!

Wait off!

Green men... Black helmets... 8-

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

These are all great entries, but in the end I voted for Starwars4J. I really like the back story, and the way he's chopping down the tree instead of simply hitting Hinckley with his axe. X-D

Congratulations to all the finalists, and thanks to Hinckley for running such a fun contest! :-D

Do you plan on changing the rules at all for the next one?

>:-( Are you posting your contest in my contest thread? Ah, shameless self-promotion. :'-) ;-)

Maybe....

My main intention was to point out the little green aliens with black helmets. ;-) A coincidence, yes. A good coincidence!

Imagine if you will, a boring little button on which the words:

I VOTED TODAY!

were printed.

Imagine also, a lame @$$ blog that noticed the whoopdiedoo amount of traffic his little pic must have suddenly got him, and stopped it. >:-(

*yoda* *y*

Lamer *n*

:lol:

Edited by imperialshadows

Eh? Maybe I'm a bit slow, but I have no idea what you meant by that. :-$

It's a button that says "I voted today", but the link doesn't seem to be working.

His joke has been blocked by a hot-link blocker...

It's a button that says "I voted today", but the link doesn't seem to be working.
His joke has been blocked by a hot-link blocker...

Ah. Is the blocker built in (to the website) or did someone do it manually? (Just curious)

Well, I voted, but for whom I shall not say! I might choke on a bread roll if I do ;-) >:-)

Everyones entries were awesome!! :-D

I voted for SW4J. Sorry Sir Nadroj, I have betrayed you. :'-(

Imagine if you will, a boring little button on which the words:

I VOTED TODAY!

were printed.

Imagine also, a lame @$$ blog that noticed the whoopdiedoo amount of traffic his little pic must have suddenly got him, and stopped it. >:-(

*yoda* *y*

Lamer *n*

:lol:

Well, to be honest, my attitude is "good for him". I get sick of people using my images from my site for purposes other than what they were intended for. Other than the bandwidth issues, I then waste time looking at referrers. If it wasn't for the fact that I actually want some sites to use my images I would do the same. :-$

I'll get back in my box now. 8-|

Well, to be honest, my attitude is "good for him". I get sick of people using my images from my site for purposes other than what they were intended for. Other than the bandwidth issues, I then waste time looking at referrers. If it wasn't for the fact that I actually want some sites to use my images I would do the same. :-$

I'll get back in my box now. 8-|

Uh huh, Mr. All Common Sense and Logic Talkin'. :-P

I was mostly tongue in cheek there and that last "Lamer *n*" was actually for my laziness of not just putting an image on Brickshelf (ok, half lazy and half "gee, is it going to work today?").

I did mean the part about his crummy blog. I probably should look and see if it even is a crummy blog though.

Fine. I'm wrong wrong wrong! It's all me! Go on, why don't you just whack me with something now, you've already broken my heart, you cruel walrus!

Don't think that means you don't have to go back to your box now. *points at the box*

Hey, wait a minute. *looks in the box* You've got a tv, a computer, LEGO, and ... what's this? An ice cube tray? I seem to recall that someone is missing ... Oh my. 8-|

*runs off to report this incident to Chief Brody*

Er, wait... Is it just me, or are there different posts in the first page than that were there before... :-/

And Sinner, what pic are you talking about?

Er, wait... Is it just me, or are there different posts in the first page than that were there before... :-/

Um, yes. It is just you OR there are different posts in the first page than before.

Don't mind him. Conjecturally, clam cream contains chemical contaminants certified to cause clinical craziness in certain carnivorous Cwalruses. Drats. Why couldn't he be a cat or something?

Uh huh, Mr. All Common Sense and Logic Talkin'. :-P

While my comment was serious, it wasn't ment as an attack. :-$ I just thought someone should speak for up the lame blogger. :-P

Don't think that means you don't have to go back to your box now. *points at the box*

Hey, wait a minute. *looks in the box* You've got a tv, a computer, LEGO, and ... what's this? An ice cube tray? I seem to recall that someone is missing ... Oh my. 8-|

I love my box. I could stay in it all day! X-D

Do you mean my site or the crummy bloggers? :-D

I'd say you have a nice box, but someone would come along and point out how wrong that is. ;-)

Do you mean my site or the crummy bloggers? :-D

Poor kid got all confuzzled. Someone needs to sticky a new thread entitled: "WTH are those people talking about? A guide to various forms of forum insanity, the insane, and the people who love whacking them."

They won't let me make a title that long ... :'-(

Poor kid got all confuzzled. Someone needs to sticky a new thread entitled: "WTH are those people talking about? A guide to various forms of forum insanity, the insane, and the people who love whacking them."
Um, yes. It is just you OR there are different posts in the first page than before.

Your attitude doesn't seem all that great here. I don't know if you're trying to or not, but it seems almost like you're trying to make fun of me. :-/ Are you?

Your attitude doesn't seem all that great here. I don't know if you're trying to or not, but it seems almost like you're trying to make fun of me. :-/ Are you?

Yes, yes I am. :-P

In the spirit of the great films of the 30's and 40's, I banter.

Main Entry: 1ban

Imperialshadows, they got used to me, they'll get used to you... :-P

That's fine with me. I was starting to think you were being sarcastic.

Sometimes it can appear a bit harsh or confusing, especially to younger or non-native speakers. If that has happened here or in any other case, well tough. Er. I mean, sorry! (see? that's an example of it right there).

All right, now I'll know what to watch out for- thanks for telling me.