18799298528_a5431d1de0_c.jpg

I play no blues, I play Po'n'Roll...

18960689826_4140d32b93_c.jpg

Toa Kyberi is Bio-Clanian Toa of Sonic and a rock star adored by many. He has freaking rocking hairstyle helmet and amplifier kneecaps.

18981511352_59569ea69f_z.jpg

His natural choice on weapon is an axe-guitar plugged into a traditional Barraki amp. What else?

This was a very fast six-hour MOC built around "beast jaw as rockabilly hairstyle" idea. More photos can be found on my blog. Rock on.

This is simple, but very nice indeed (that and I'm a total sucker for guitars and stuff related to rock and roll :laugh: ). I really like how he has Stringer's sonic speakers acting as his knees, very fitting, and I like the guitar in general. It's dual purpose as an axe is genius.

My only real complaint is that I think you should have used a plain Beast head rather than Queen Beast's head. It makes it look as though his hairstyle has eyes and it looks a little weird in my opinion. Though the Beast head works perfect for that "Elvis hair" look, I will say that.

Thanks guys!

The hair is printed because it's the only upper jaw piece I have. I was too stingy to buy any Invasion from Below sets and bricklinked that lately. I like the golden streaks though, even if they clash with the overall black-and-white color scheme.

The sideburns are 2x4 wedge plates connected to jumper plates connected to 1x3 thin liftarms connected to the Metru skull via 3 axle.