Garmadon

[O, E01] The Quest for water on Donwarr

Tags: Exploration

Jedadiah Douglass, signing in on Donwarr:

18797439079_025ef77f0b_z.jpg

Landed in the forests of Donwarr in search of water... thankfully that substance seems not very difficult to come by here.

18957399586_a4c16eae45_z.jpg

Found excellent and pure waterfall hidden deep in forests...

18795968478_00aa99d0c2_z.jpg

My freebuild for this week, thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Nice composition with the photo Garmadon, I really like it when builders plan for the camera and only include LEGO in the pic! Nice texturing on the tree trunks too. :thumbup:

Very nice immersive scene! I like what you did with the tree trunks.

Thanks a lot David FNJ, I really like nothing-but-LEGO scenes, both seeing and building them! :wink:

Cool build - I like how the trees encircle the scene - it makes the forest seem dense and deep.

Thanks LL! I'm glad the deep-in-the-forest-feel comes across!

Terrific work!

Thanks GG! :wink:

Really nice, the trees look great and the angle of the picture is perfect.

Thanks a lot shmails! :sweet:

Very nice! The tree trunks are great and I like the waterfall too :thumbup:

Thanks LJ, glad you like it!

Nice! Definitely looks deep in the forest!

Thanks MS!

Nice composition with the photo Garmadon, I really like it when builders plan for the camera and only include LEGO in the pic! Nice texturing on the tree trunks too. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot mrcp6d! Like I said above, I really like LEGO scene builds as well! :wink::sweet:

Very serene build considering everything going on now! I like these builds where characters are tracking resources on planets. Very fun.

Very nice build Garmadon, I really like the totally immersed forest look! :thumbup:

Love the immersive quality of it, being literally surrounded by the trees in all directions. The waterfall in the back coming through to the foreground also adds a lot. Well done!

Very serene build considering everything going on now! I like these builds where characters are tracking resources on planets. Very fun.

Thanks a lot mccoyed! It's nice to have peaceful builds every once in a while! :laugh:

Very nice build Garmadon, I really like the totally immersed forest look! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai, glad you like it!

Love the immersive quality of it, being literally surrounded by the trees in all directions. The waterfall in the back coming through to the foreground also adds a lot. Well done!

Thanks, a scene is unfortunately the only way i can do a half-decent forest just now! :grin::laugh:

Great framing of the build with the trees! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Big Sal!

Excellent Build!

Thanks BL!

The judges awarded you 4 points.

Woo ho, my first 4 yet! :wink: Now let's see if we can't get the score to keep rising! :laugh::sweet: