Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

[M-A06] Truckloads of Gold

Tags: Vehicle, Building

Job: Driver

Start Log:

I wasn't surprised to be stationed on A06, after MANTIS' successful infiltration of the planet, I knew that drivers would be needed to help gather gold.

Some MANTIS engineers had quickly erected processing plants to separate the gold from rock. My task was to use the T-7 dumptruck to haul loads of gold to transport ships that then delivered it back to MANTIS headquarters.

This mission I even had a co-pilot, Massi Editoro, who would man the truck's cannon in case of attack. MANTIS didn't take any chances when hauling gold, even dumptrucks received serious firepower.

All in all, a pretty fun job, but the desert heat seemed to mess with my stomach...

overview.JPG

left.JPG

right.JPG

plant.JPG

T-7 Dumptruck:

t.JPG

t4.JPG

Maintenance rover:

r.JPG

r3.JPG

The processing plant and dump truck actually work!

Edited by soccerkid6

It's not fair that you're as good at science fiction MOCs as you are at fantasy, SK!

This one is grand.

Love the drive through processing plant! Interesting solution for the pipes with the tires as well...

Fantastic! I like the pipe, the details with the tools, how the operation is detailed in a video - pretty much everything - except for the fact that it's Mantis. :wink::laugh: Great work! :thumbup:

Very nice! I especially like the dump truck. :thumbup: What is the big tube made out of? I don't seem to recognize that piece :look:

Great halftrack dump truck and processing plant. It seems like a high quality adult audience Lego set. Great play features and some fun zoomable vehicles.

I love everything about this.

If I didn't know we were playing a Role Building Game, I would have sworn this was an official set.

Much, much respect to you, sir.

Great build. I still can't deide whether the dump truck or the halftrack looks better...

Either way I love the parts usage with the cannon on the dump truck-sometimes it can come off as a bit bulky, but here it dosen't look out of place at all, and really fits in with the industrial atmosphere

Another great build from you SK, I really like the use of round dk flesh on the landscaping and you are getting really good at these heavy duty vehicles! :thumbup:

I'll echo Kai's note about the dark flesh, it is really good here. I love both the vehicles! :wub: The fact that there's a play feature here is just ridiculous.

More please! :grin:

Excellent build SK, I really like the inside out tires on the pump and the dump-truck and landscaping are great as well!

That is amazing! The functionality really brings this to another level! That dump truck really stands out, and I like how you included the big gun on it :laugh:

Lovely colors for the landscaping too, awesome!

Nooo, don't steal our gold! :devil: It's the only reason anyone would want to be on Guinevere!

Anyway, great industrial build, love the looks and functionality! :classic:

Really sweet work on the machinery and landscape SK! I like how the vehicles are so playable as well, just like your superb castle interiors! :classic:

Amazing build! Cool truck and I really like the playability!