I had been trying to build Hypnodisc of Robot wars fame when I realized that I could build it on a scale reasonably close to minifigure size by just using the Time Cruisers decoration for part 3960. However, I've noticed that LDD does not possess this in its list of decorations. I've heard that decorations can be downloaded and added to a part. If this is true, could someone please direct me to such a download (and a guide on how to apply it)? If this is not true, has anyone made such a decoration so that it can be applied according to this method?

I had been trying to build Hypnodisc of Robot wars fame when I realized that I could build it on a scale reasonably close to minifigure size by just using the Time Cruisers decoration for part 3960. However, I've noticed that LDD does not possess this in its list of decorations. I've heard that decorations can be downloaded and added to a part. If this is true, could someone please direct me to such a download (and a guide on how to apply it)? If this is not true, has anyone made such a decoration so that it can be applied according to this method?

I just made new post to that topic you posted a link to, so not to repeat myself go there or directly to:

[POVRay] TUTORIAL: Make any LDD brick decorable!

Hope it helps... :wink:

Yeah, I've seen that. I was planning to use that and a custom decal in case no one had made such a decoration yet. Thanks for the reply though!

Yeah, I've seen that. I was planning to use that and a custom decal in case no one had made such a decoration yet. Thanks for the reply though!

No problem, if you actually use my stuff and would have any problems feel free contact me. :wink: