EDIT: chassis added - wath the bottom of this topic.

What could be "better" than red lego technic supercar? :grin:

I have tried to make one, and this is the result:

(slightly more photos: https://www.flickr.c...9733@N07/50E1Rt)

18302271223_c667f5e074_z.jpgYubihama 2

18735214230_dd1502caf6_z.jpgYubihama 2

18735237058_15dda1af32_z.jpgYubihama 2

It should be imaginary japan-styled car, originally based on my "Gearbox in red box" car (for more info visit my Flickr gallery) (their front axles are nearly the same)

18300379884_1b7f103b5c_z.jpgYubihama 2

This car features everything that regular LT supercar should - full suspension (in the front independent with advanced geometry and stabilizer (non working because of the stifness of lego axles; rear axle is connected with the torque ball, so it can be called live axle (I wanted to use independent suspension, but in the moment of assembling it, all needed pieces were used elsewhere, and I have not planned to continue with this project to this stage),

18736711919_bd960dc235_z.jpgYubihama 2

18300359744_bf7f76a1a4_z.jpgYubihama 2

full HOG steering, with working steering wheel,

18300365214_3e15c0659d_z.jpgYubihama 2

opening hood, trunk (with NOS botle in it) and side doors with lock (it is weird, but it works :D ), 3 cylinder fake engine, intercooler (also fake),

18925782961_f6bfdb40f1_z.jpgYubihama 2

roll cage, and Racers stickers.

Hope you like it ;)

Right now am I working on my Enforcer for TC7.

Edited by Gzzig

Why didn't you use this for TC7. It looks really good. Just hide weapons or something in there...

Why didn't you use this for TC7. It looks really good. Just hide weapons or something in there...

I though about this too, but building all weapon systems would destroy it's look (and it is unfortunatelly half-disassembled right now)

And I would like to be an Enforcer :drunk: :D

Edited by Gzzig

That looks like a fun car. In the same way that a MX-5 is fun and a Viper is terrifying. Kinda Kei Car in its design.

v/r

Andy

Looks good. Reminds me of a Subaru WRX. Shame you had to paint the wheels black. I wish they came in that color

Wow! All I can say is JDM!

:D I am glad that it's so (I planned to make japan-styled car :D )

... Kinda Kei Car in its design.

Maybe because of it's width - that is in comparsion to the scale of steering wheel and seat a bit narrow.

Then we will be enemies! :)

Well... :devil:

... I wish they came in that color

I totally agree :grin: (with LBG the car would look a bit odd, and that wider rims with race tires in this size have I not :| ...)

Edited by Gzzig

Hi.

After disassembling body of this car (originally I planned to write beauty, but it would not be true :D ), I saw the chassis with the rollcage again. So I decieded to pimp my ride a bit, and this is the result:

More photos of the chassis are in the same album as the original car.: https://flic.kr/s/aHskdN3vcw

21778829085_439bffabc4_z.jpg