Amazing build and story, with all the great action shots we've come to expect from Koro!

-Can someone tell me why, on Eurobricks, hitting backspace after enabling bold or italics causes my cursor to bounce back a bunch of characters and otherwise behave oddly? Been an issue for a while. Getting sick of it.

YES! This has been happening to me too, and it's driving me nuts! :damn:

...YES! This has been happening to me too, and it's driving me nuts! :damn:

It happens to me as well, although I can't say it drives me nuts as I've become quite used to it, haha.

It happens to me as well, although I can't say it drives me nuts as I've become quite used to it, haha.

Same here, it is extremely obnoxious. I'm on Chrome, don't know about the rest of you.

Same here, it is extremely obnoxious. I'm on Chrome, don't know about the rest of you.

Chrome too. I do think it may have happened to me on IE before but I can't remember. I do know that for various other reasons IE wasn't too cooperative...

Wonderful storyline :laugh: Great use of those large tires on the worm, and the rock spire is quite effective :thumbup:

Koro definitely doesn't shrink back from difficult missions :look:

Narbilu keeps tricking him into fighting things. At least that's his story and he's sticking to it.

Another Great build. Really like the story too.

What is the piece(s) used for those cables in the arm (second time you are asked about a build technic :classic: )

From the beginning of your stories Koro have reminded me of an original character I made in a sci-fi universe over 10 years ago.

“She” was a very advanced robot with brain and energy core salvaged from an ancient alien civilization. She even worked for a espionage organization and did precision strike missions.

The funny thing is how much your last build resembles her most important mission. It's a very risky mission to steal vital information, She only do it because she is programed to obey them (something she doesn't like). In the end she succeeds but end up very damaged. (I should really finish writing those stories some time)

Anyway, Raven is actually a human version of that robot but I haven't manage to portray Raven as bad-@ss as Koro.

Another Great build. Really like the story too.

What is the piece(s) used for those cables in the arm (second time you are asked about a build technic :classic: )

From the beginning of your stories Koro have reminded me of an original character I made in a sci-fi universe over 10 years ago.

“She” was a very advanced robot with brain and energy core salvaged from an ancient alien civilization. She even worked for a espionage organization and did precision strike missions.

The funny thing is how much your last build resembles her most important mission. It's a very risky mission to steal vital information, She only do it because she is programed to obey them (something she doesn't like). In the end she succeeds but end up very damaged. (I should really finish writing those stories some time)

Anyway, Raven is actually a human version of that robot but I haven't manage to portray Raven as bad-@ss as Koro.

Thanks Ep. Those pieces are just broken small elastics of a charcoal and yellow color.

Maybe Raven and Koro should team up.

As you wrote, great work on stepping up with the story-telling, really loved it here. All in all, great build, great humor. :laugh: