Very nice work! You've captured the spirit of the contest.

For those of you thinking "this vehicle doesn't change into another vehicle". That's correct, but it has sufficient transformation in the chassis and there's a lot going on.

Nice work!

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I've still yet to add stickers. Thanks Jim for still allowing it in.

Now that's a cool -looking truck that has a mean battle-mode, good job! That cannon rocks, I am very interested in replicating it, any chance of more pics or even instructions?

For those of you thinking "this vehicle doesn't change into another vehicle". That's correct, but it has sufficient transformation in the chassis and there's a lot going on.

Nice work!

Right... that was the fist what I was afraid of... Because there is no transformation into another type of vehicle... But I'm glad that it will be accepted because I like it and author put a lot of work in it...

I like the guns and the whole armored Truck and great effort of jono.rocky...

I'm looking forward for final results... :)

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

:thumbup: Yes indeed, very nice battle mode :thumbup: So much firepower and nice functions, I like it very much :classic: It's a worthy opponent to (us) enforcers :wink: Stickers are great idea, waiting for the end result :classic:

I have finished a fuel tanker trailer for the truck.

Managed to get the jet engine to work and spin with the truck after it detaches from the trailer. There is a hatch on top to push the axle down into the truck for drive to spin the turbine. The door at the front of the trailer pulls out and over. A beam on each side of the trailer pull out to release the turbine from the trailer so it can drive away with it.

Landing gear or trailer legs.

The middle axle has spikes that extend and retract via the light tan cog.

The crane extends out (via the two light grey cogs) complete with claw and harpoon that fires.

The rear compartment holds the drone that turns into a sign and again into a plane with a missile (that I missed in the photos) on its underside but room for one more on the other side.

On the left hand side of the trailer a panel comes out and spins to show the fuel prices.

Two light arms fold out from inside the trailer with battery operated lights on and off.

Fuel pumps pullout from under the trailer.

My kids have been playing with it for a couple of days now and they asked me for a pursuit car as well so I added it into the photos but not for the comp. The trailer and truck ended up becoming a Mobile self-serve petrol station called Pratasti Fuel or 'its a trap' fuel. The arm hangs down above the unexpected vehicle and when the lights go out the claw puts them into the back for scrapping later. Unsure whether to add the trailer and drone with the truck in the comp or just the truck. I will take better photos and now to work on a video. So here are some snapshot photos of what its all about. The first 3 are the drone and the rest is a sequence of the mobile fuel station trap with getting the car or having to make a run for it and releasing from the trailer and entering battle mode.

20506007546_d86f02579f.jpg20345537389_f55be17240.jpg19911338273_13528af87b.jpg

20523372382_11f19ff9c2.jpg20506029256_6d96e4cd77.jpg19909615074_baa26f8eb1.jpg

19909610594_2114557794.jpg20506022566_98eb1993e8.jpg20344231718_5eff02aac6.jpg

19911352103_98c8c4def6.jpg20506020966_450a87223c.jpg20532270365_5a39315924.jpg

20344228858_ec8c133f92.jpg20344227748_24f7e60de5.jpg20345544599_f3e5f6fe97.jpg

19909601784_36e7ae8dae.jpg19909600974_41fd935a03.jpg19909599054_5499d307a7.jpg

20523354552_ea77735c6e.jpg20345539299_814ff59377.jpg

So, it looks like this is the biggest entry so far.

I think it is better to enter the competition with the both truck and trailer, but i am not sure about the drone, as it is separate model.

WOW! This truck and trailer combo looks awesome! I didn't see this entry before. I'm loving the different colours as well; very 'bandits'. Great Job :thumbup:

Haha, wonderful! I like how you managed to put all this stuff hidden in the trailer. The turbine detaching is a great find. What part is that turbine made of?

So, it looks like this is the biggest entry so far.

I think it is better to enter the competition with the both truck and trailer, but i am not sure about the drone, as it is separate model.

Im not sure either about the drone, will probably leave it out.. it is its own model but its made to sit in the back and be a roadside sign so I thought why not make it fly. Thanks for you thought on the truck and trailer combo, I think I will enter it together. Thanks to everyone elese for there comments. Ludo Visser, the turbine wheels part number is 53983pb01 Alternate Item No: 59924pb01.

Perfect combination of M.A.S.K. and Mad Max theme. This one will fit very well within the rules of the competition.

The truck was already very interesting, but the trailer completes it. The little sign that turns into a drone is a nice extra.

The cranearm is a nice out-off-the-box thinking and the turbine is just a great idea.

Woow, this is really a lot of functions - did you have to write them all down, so you wouldn't forget some :tongue: Really impressive, everything is well thought off and I really like that all your weapons are actually working and are not just mock-ups, like mine for example :cry_sad: . Ejector seats and working turbine are my favourite. That poor enforcer sucker car looks quite nice too. Congratulations on the whole project and best of luck!

Such many weapons in a vehicle... :D

Poor enforcer which goes around... He has no chance... If one weapons does not eliminate him, then 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, ... OMG really no chance !!! :D :D :D

This is the "not want to meet" thing for Enforcers...

That's Enforcer's NIGHTMARE !!! :D :D :D

Really good work... The kids must have a lot of fun with it! Such many features... I like it! Really interesting contest... :)

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

Thanks for your great comments MajklSpajkl and Max. My sons have a great time with it, though I had to put weaker rubber bands in it so that it made it easier to reload the tanks and stuff which I forgot to mention that reloading the tanks and seats is just a matter of pushing them back in. Good luck in the comp.

Really good you will get oneof my top votes

at first i didn't liked it but with the tanker it's beatiful.

it's the total picture and a lot of functions what makes it so great.

great build

TNLD