MKJoshA

The Algus Saga: The Beacons of Mitgardia are Lit!

17159574578_6b63780429_c.jpg

It was a hectic time in Mitgardia. Many of the guild's strongest men were down in Kaliphlin helping one side or the other in their civil war. And while they were away a long forgotten enemy appeared in the north, the Algus. Rumor of this threat had spread through the guild and the leaders of the guild had gathered in Valholl to discuss what action should be taken regarding the rumors.

Not all of them believed the rumors and debate had been underway for a few hours when Infernum came bursting into the room.

17347007091_1a867a5380_c.jpg

"The beacons have been lit!" he cried. "The beacons of Mitgardia have been lit! The people call for aid!"

"Then we will answer!" replied Elon Choria. "We should travel north to where the first beacon was lit, and found out more about these Algus."

17159814780_e40d066c59_c.jpg

17345487282_b497f31236_c.jpg

Nice little build! I especially like the round table design. I'm glad to see this developing more and I'm really excited to see what comes next.

Nice continuation and sweet interior scene! The table looks good as do the stained glass windows.

Have to wonder, how much farther have the Algus marched in their blitz into the south... From what we've seen of these icy fiends so far, I pray these leaders bring plenty of swordarms!

Edited by MassEditor

Very nice interior, that table looks great! I must admit though, my first impression upon seeing Infernum was, "That's Infernum?!" :laugh:

Excellent build MKJ, it's great to see Mitgardia is getting ready to fight back! :wink::thumbup: I like the inclusion of all the sig-figs, and the stained glass windows are superb as well!

...I must admit though, my first impression upon seeing Infernum was, "That's Infernum?!" :laugh:

:laugh: I think I may say ditto!

Clean and effective, I also noticed the use of the mixel joints to hold the weapons....nice.

I really like how you made the table. The shields on the wall are nice, too :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo

Very nice to collect so many of us and very nice build. I'm kinda curious though why Steen shows his smiling face.

Solid MOC MKJoshA!

One of these days I'm going to get around to building some interiors :grin:

Lovely interior. It's neat and tidy with just enough detail to display its purpose well. The arched stained glass is nice and the round table is brilliant. All the different maps are a fine touch as well. Nice work.

Thank you all for your comments! I'm glad the table and stain-glass are liked, they're my favorite parts too.

Very nice interior, that table looks great! I must admit though, my first impression upon seeing Infernum was, "That's Infernum?!" :laugh:

:laugh: I think I may say ditto!

Well, it's his hair piece and torso, I guess he just doesn't translate from fleshie to yellow very well.

Clean and effective, I also noticed the use of the mixel joints to hold the weapons....nice.

Thank you! Though, the weapons are just being held by bar-clips in headlight bricks, not mixel joints.

Very nice to collect so many of us and very nice build. I'm kinda curious though why Steen shows his smiling face.

He's just excited by the activity I guess...

Lovely table design :thumbup: The maps and spears are nice finishing touches, and the simpler architecture works well for a Mitgardian castle :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Neat table design and floorwork. And it's always nice to see so many key characters in one place :classic:

Ups forgot to comment on this :blush:

As others said the table design is lovely. I also like the yellow/green windows :wink: