Sign in to follow this  
Isundir

First Prototypes Sci-Fi Army

For the few weeks that I've been collecting LEGO's now whenever I made an order on BL I always checked for some Power Miner Minifigs, which resulted in this small army of Sci-Fi Troops that I plan to expand whenever I find more Power Miners and I made some Robots/Drones to support them.

18697710539_fca3315f4c_z.jpg

18857624456_4604b922d6_z.jpg

The Hound MK-I is based of the real life Boston Dynamics Robots which are made as sort of all terrain pack mules, the Slave MK-I was inspired by the Scouts from Chappie which I absolutely loved and the Sparrow MK-I was an accidental build that turned out alright as an aerial robot/drone of sorts.

18883877195_f27eeb8c29_z.jpg18886695591_f3115ed892_z.jpg

The Slave MK-I's, nearly the same size as a minifig only slightly taller.

18263233113_6a06807d1b_z.jpg

The Hound MK-I, about the same size as a very large dog would be in minifig scale.

18878670402_e458b24ef4_z.jpg

The Sparrow MK-I made by accident.

Edited by Isundir

Very nice. I knew the first time i saw that armor, that it would make a good base for a futuristic soldier, and in my opinion, you nailed it. Your bots and drone are just icing on top.

:grin: With The Hound I see you are probably a big fan of DARPA projects, right?

:grin: With The Hound I see you are probably a big fan of DARPA projects, right?

To be honest this is the first time I've even heard of DARPA, I only knew/saw the Boston Dynamics stuff.

Very nice. I knew the first time i saw that armor, that it would make a good base for a futuristic soldier, and in my opinion, you nailed it. Your bots and drone are just icing on top.