I  spend a whole day with sheets of shiny gray paper and grabbed every lamp in my house that whas not mounted to anything... Last week I bought the compact Fujifilm XF10, and the result of a days work;

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

It was great fun, pics are jpeg straight from the cam... I'm really happy with these results.

Excellent shots, especially like the subtle use of multicolor background lighting which adds interest and colored reflections to what is a mostly black colored primary subject. Very nice use of shadows and highlights which bring out the details of the hotrod. One minor quibble is that in the first image, to the lower left of the air intakes especially is some blocking-up of the shadows, which would be OK if it wasn't at a prominent position in the image.

Here is a picture of my first serious build.

IMG_0091.JPG.bd4d490fa853ca8062a061898ee13144.JPG

The original image was over 2MB but the site restrictions mean I had to scale it down.

Thanks to the reply from @Jim I created a Bricksafe account and the Hi Res image can be seen here I'll take more shots / angles if there's any interest.

Edited by MookiMoo
Added external link

4 minutes ago, MookiMoo said:

The original image was over 2MB but the site restrictions mean I had to scale it down.

We usually use external image hosting services, like Flickr or Bricksafe. The latter is free of charge and can be used to host your images. You can upload an hi-res version and embed a lower res version in your post (max 1024 pixels wide).

46 minutes ago, MookiMoo said:

Thanks to the reply from @Jim I created a Bricksafe account and the Hi Res image can be seen here I'll take more shots / angles if there's any interest.

No thanks. You can embed like this; copy the url of the image (and I have changed the resolution in the url to 1024) and paste it in the post.

https://bricksafe.com/files/MookiMoo/42100/Original.JPG/1024x768.JPG

1024x768.JPG