LegoSjaak

Good offer for my 6 Winter Village sets in a Diorama

Hello! I am considering to sell the whole diorama, inclusive 6 Original Winter Village sets and lots of white plates and bricks as well as 3 baseplates in light grey (48 x 48). Total of over 6000 new pieces and 44 minifigs. Ofcourse the whole street comes with Original boxes and booklets... Will only sell for a very good offer! (At least more than the Original price of all sets together) (Selling-location Netherlands) 10199 Winter Village Toy Shop 10216 Winter Village Bakery 10222 Winter Village Post Office 10229 Winter Village Cottage 10235 Winter Village Market 10245 Winter Village Santa's Workshop 40106 Toy Workshop (not in pictures)

16021400905_3220694e19_b.jpg15834143130_29c5e1c54c_b.jpg15835357669_fd8131e936_b.jpg

Edited by LegoSjaak

Is there a certain price that you are looking for?

Thanks

-RailCo

Yes, the whole Diorama schould cost Eur 650,-.

Cool idea!

P.s I have all of these sets! :D

Edited by Mr Gold

Too much for my budget at the moment but it is truly a great diorama!

Thanks

-RailCo

What they should cost……and what you will be offered…….. if it's a quick sale, I personally think you will have more chance if you sell them as seperate sets, than finding someone new to Winter Village sets who will front up a lump sum like that and have them all. Equally, your chances of selling in 3 - 4 months time, will obviously be higher than the height of the summer.

Unfortunately I have all the sets already (although I've not built Santa's house) but I wish you all the best.

Paul

What they should cost……and what you will be offered…….. if it's a quick sale, I personally think you will have more chance if you sell them as seperate sets, than finding someone new to Winter Village sets who will front up a lump sum like that and have them all. Equally, your chances of selling in 3 - 4 months time, will obviously be higher than the height of the summer.

Unfortunately I have all the sets already (although I've not built Santa's house) but I wish you all the best.

Paul

Thanks Paul, i think i will wait till november/december..but as i was selling a lot of stuff, i bumped into the Winter Village in the attic and thought that collecters would Always be willing to buy it from me.. Besides that, we in the Netherlands get an extra amount of money in May/June, so there could be some AFOL's with an extra budget...;-) Whenever there is someone who pays 650, i'll sell them.. if not, i will leave them in the attic till december.... Anyway they are all pretty and nice sets.. but as my kids grow older (and taller) they can reach the chest where the wintervillage is placed on around Christmas.. so before the year is over, they got to go...haha..

these sets are no longer available, as you became the new owner!35.gif

Edited by younnkpp