Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

What is your SigFig?

My sig-fig is currently this guy:

reaper_with_scythe.jpg

He's the Grim Reaper, he's the harvester of souls, he is death. :-D Er, I mean: *skull*

I may be changing it, I need someone easy for all to build, for any upcoming sig-fig vig contests...

A easier figure would be nice Iamded I have plans to make a fig of you and MM but I dont have a batman or your super cool grim reaper! :-P

here is mine:

the_sponge_and_i.jpg

he is General Casewindu from the tie army forum with my trusty egyptian hat which sets curses on people! you heard right in the star wars forum! :-P I also have spongebob for some seriously odd reason I just think he is cool! X-D

Hmmm my sigfig and current avatar is an old west gunslinga

:-D

Piranha

oh, i really like this avatar... ;-)

--------------------------------------------------

here is the full image of my avatar:

bm_avatar02_full_shot.jpg

a saloon gambler and card shark of the streets of LEGOREDO.

- BM

I made myself a slightly new sigfig with a new head.

the_good__the_bad__and_the_hinckley__episode_ii_011.jpg

I put the boat in because of the little comedy I'm making. ;-)

Okay, before you admins close this, saying this has been made before, let me explain.

My search came up with 2 results. One from 2005, which had the right idea, but not many replies, and only about 3 sig-figs. The other one being the one Stauder made, in which a lot of people became confused and got the wrong idea, naming their avatar (even if it wasn't their sig-fig), instead of posting their sig-fig.

All I'm wanting is for people to post a picture of their sig-fig, a Lego mini-fig representing them (does not have to look like them in real life). This does not include your avatar (the small picture under your username), unless your avatar is your sig-fig. This would make things easier for (for example) competitions like the Whack-a-Fig competition, and would let people become more a part of Eurobricks by including other's sig-figs in their MOCs.

You guys know how sig-figs come in handy. I'm just asking for you to post your sig-fig. Thanks.

Here's mine;

3464909180_884cdd1eeb.jpg

If I sounded rude, please forgive me, I'm not trying to be. I'm just trying to get my point across. Thanks.

~Peace

This is turning out exactly how I planned! Keep it up guys! Maybe this could be pinned somewhere for future reference?

4919763180_aa34589913_m.jpg

Edited by LuxorV

I think an ordered list of our Sigfigs' IDs could be very useful for including them in MOCs of all kinds. Good idea, iamded *y* Let's hope it will go easier then the previous :-/

Here is mine:

sigfig1.jpg

It's made with Keiken Sensei's torso, normal DarkGrey (not Blueish) legs, Luke Skywalker's (from 7104 - Desret Skiff) head, and Anakin Skywalker's (from 7113 - Tusken Raider Encounter) hairs.

LuxorV

Good idea iamded, I've wanted to know a few people's sigfig's! ;-)

I have two (sort-of) which is the Black Batman fig (no picture needed for that one I presume) the other is my less common, more serious fig, used in more serious stories and places where Batman won't fit in ;-)

Here he is on the far left, with the tux, blonde hair (thats my hair colour!) and grumpy face (again, me! X-D )

p1190481.jpg

And btw iamded, where is your torso from, meaning which set or whatever?

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

Okay, before you admins close this, saying this has been made before, let me explain.

My search came up with 2 results. One from 2005, which had the right idea, but not many replies, and only about 3 sig-figs. The other one being the one Stauder made, in which a lot of people became confused and got the wrong idea, naming their avatar (even if it wasn't their sig-fig), instead of posting their sig-fig.

CLOSED!!!...........

Only kidding :-P , ok well as it's been a long time since a thread like this was here, and since we have alot of new members i think it's a good idea to keep this open.

I might even join in X-D

Here's my sigfig:

shakar.jpg

He has two weapons: the staff can channel his magic, while he uses a black katana as melee weapon. Shakar is left handed, just like me.

*skull* Shakar *skull*

My sig-fig is in fact on my avatar. I've recently decided to return to my old sig-fig, after some time of using a different minifig on the avatar. As I'm a pirate fan, this is of course a pirate-related character, namely the first officer in my British navy. It was very important to me not to make him a captain - I never liked being the most important person in something in real life, hence the choice of the second-in-command for my sig-fig :-)

There he is:

my_sig-fig.jpg29.jpgmy_sig-fig2.jpg

As you can see he's using a town torso, which makes him distinct from typical blue-coated soldiers, yet IMO fits pretty well.

Ok, I had to think long and hard about this and ow that I see what a non-original, inspiration-less fig I have, I feel like crying.

Basically I took one of the pirate captains and modified him by adding a different head and a rag to cover his a bit. However, to make up for my lack of imagination I have a great story to go with it! Well ... sort of, I guess 8-|

DSCN0394.jpg

(you can see he has bite marks on his leg :-D :-$ )

May I introduce Cap'n O' Hairy, the most wicked, psychopathic bounty hunter on EB. That's right, bounty hunter.

He used to be a pirate captain who plundered many ships of the redcoats and bluecoats alike. It didn't matter to him, as long as there was plenty of booty. However, he was quite selfish (might've been because he was spoiled as a child yet at the same time given no attention, which inadvertently also led to confidence and relation issues. He has never been able to commit himself to anybody.) which ultimately led to his downfall. Whenever it was time to share the loot he had the bad habit of running off with 90% of whatever they had taken with them. Obviously the crew eventually became too pissed and threw him overboard near Shark Island. Shark Island was (lucky for him) inhabited and even had quite a big port, though the waters around were infested with an all too (yes you guessed it correctly) healthy population of sharks. Mainly Tiger and bull sharks, to be exact. They found him and stole from him a leg and hand. A gesture he was not all that pleased with. Ever since, he has had a love-hate relationship with sharks. Believing them to be the representation of the god of the underworld as well as a tool of retribution by God to keep the earthlings in line. (Needless to say, he was not a devout catholic) Many a times people claim to have seen him at night, in a bay, standing in the water, talking to the sharks while cursing them just moments later. (The sharks are seen swimming up to him but strangely seem to act friendly and do not attempt to bite at all.) Since then he has vowed to seek out and kill his entire former crew, planning to, once he has captured them, set sail to the same bay and feed them to the very same sharks. (He seems to have developed an obsession with Sarah, a name he gives to a 6.5 metre long female tiger shark.) A fitting retaliation in his mind. The redcoats, who had noticed he was quite a good pirate, excellent with the knife, literate (even rarer amongst his species) and knew how to maneuver a ship, subsequently hired him to hunt for other pirates, scoundrels, theefs and other enemies of the redcoats. Cap'n O' Hairy knows all too well what will happen to him once he gets rid of his employer's enemies and therefore does not plan on being in the redcoats' service forever. It is rumoured he has cannibalistic tendencies, which makes him all the more feared with pirates.

I am very interested in sharks (though by contrast I am still the rightful owner of all my limbs, thank you very much :-P) and on many an occassion people tell me I talk to myself. (which I find completely normal, but apparently freaks them out) Since I like the pirate theme the most, I was guessing I could incorporate this in some kind of whacko, psychopathic pirate who has confidence issues yet is deep inside a misunderstood crazy genius. So there you go, part based on myself, part psycho and part my imagination. :-D

EDIT: I just altered the story a bit so he'd be even whackier :-P

Edited by Hairy Ruben

Hmmm...here's my latest sigifg.... ;-) For some reason, this one doesn't have the new castle confident/scared face! X-O

God:

god.jpg

X-D

Very nice SF and a very fine story, Hairy Ruben. :-D

Of course all the others

this is my sigfig: naamloos2ll2.jpg

Edited by DNL

When I look at all these other minifigs, I get depressed cause of my lack of imagination. :'-( :-(

The other minifigs are so much more "personalised"

Instead, I must obtain a shark as sig-fig.

7773.jpg

Ooh :-| I must persevere. ...

EDIT: but seriously though, I'm wondering if I ought to chage him all together. What bothers me most is his torso, if only I had an alternative.

Edited by Hairy Ruben

Okay, here's the story behind my ten-minute old sig-fig...

Anyway, he was a human Sith Lord. Then he died. He was brought back to life as a skeleton 300 years later.

He worked with Count Dooku secretly to eliminate the Clone Troopers. One day he came under attack by hundreds of Clones, and although he fought on and on he could not withstand the barrage and was pulled apart.

photo-0337.jpg

30 years later, Darth Vader uncovered his remains and equipped him with new arms and legs* and a shiny helmet. He also gave him a cool new fire whip!

photo-0344.jpg

^^ My sig-fig.

TK

*He ran out of silver body parts during the process and had to make do with a gold leg. :-P

Funny you should say that about your torso, Hairy Ruben. I've been creating a sig fig myself this last week and I actually used the same torso! 8-|

May I present to you all: Baron Honeymint, the star of a brickflick I