Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

What is your SigFig?

Look to my avatar for mine, he is calld Scorpiox like my username. He has bib fortuna's body and legs with a western bantit head, a POP double sword holder and on his head is a POP turban/headscarf. He is holding a sniper rifle and a scorpion, I can't guess why... :laugh:

I think this won't count as a bump, because I changed mine.

new_sigfig_003.jpg

It's more accurate to me as I am now... now! :laugh:

I thought it was about time I made a little version of myself, in addition to my alien.

So here's my new human sig-fig:

sigfig.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny. :grin:

Narcissistic me had to have epaulettes of course:

dscn1633.jpg

Sorry for the bump but my sigfig is my Avatar. It's the knight from 6082 Fire Breathing Fortress. I'm very creative in making sigfigs. :sarcasm:

Mine is the surfer hair/head, white body/green arm spaceman torso, green pants, CMF rocker guitar. No particular reason for the parts minus the torso and hair, two of my favorite minifig parts. Just added the guitar when I got an extra rocker.

Edit: The big '900' :sweet:

Edited by Legocrazy81

Fun seeing everyone's sig-figs!

Here's sig-figs of my girlfriend and I...

g9_2009_01-13_003b.jpg

The real us, for comparison... ;)

P6142687b.jpg

Where did you get that torso with the skull?

If you look to the left, mine is an undead bunch of plastic. Hopefully not Chinese.

It is, however, temporary. New one to come soon :thumbup:

My figure is Commodore Hiawatha of the US Navy during the Napoleonic Wars. The torso is from POTC (I know its Britsh, but it looks more American and the British already have the 2009 admiral and the POTC officer in London Escape). I want to spread out my uniforms among my ranks. :classic:

My sigfig is a fleshie and it is a sort of traveller/wizard kinda guy.

He looks interesting. :thumbup:

The torso and hat are from admiral broadside (it's from the 1st carribean clipper 6274 but you probably knew that :hmpf_bad: ) and the head from a newer set (i don't know wich :tongue: ), i just like the combo :sweet:

My sig-fig is pictured in my avatar. Sorry for the horrible quality, I had issues sizing the image to 100x100 pixels. It is a fairly accurate representation of me in real life. The torso and legs are from Harry Potter in casual clothes. The face is just a standard smiley on flesh. My favourite part is the hair. It comes from CW Anakin Skywalker before they changed his hair to a different style.

Edited by purpleparadox

My sig-fig is pictured in my avatar. Sorry for the horrible quality, I had issues sizing the image to 100x100 pixels. It is a fairly accurate representation of me in real life. The torso and legs are from Harry Potter in casual clothes. The face is just a standard smiley on flesh. My favourite part is the hair. It comes from CW Anakin Skywalker before they changed his hair to a different style.

CW Anakin never had that hair.

Mine is the goalkeeper from the "America's Team Bus". Now who didn't know that. Come on, don't be shy, raise your hand.

You didn't know?! *oh2* I am ashamed of you! :sick:

:devil:

IC: *I hand Monk Pretzel a few coins*

"Less ashamed of me now?"

OOC: I'll bet you thought that Lord Olaf (my old avatar) was my Sig-'Fig, but he is not. Avatar does not equal Sig-'Fig.

I am ashamed that you didn't realize that. :sick:

:devil_laugh::poke::devil_laugh::poke: